Tuesday, November 17, 2009

TUESDAY'S ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & NINETY FIVE.

This is in our back yard. We are seeing a lot of these cardinals and blue jays. They stay with us all winter. We are very proud of our WildLife Habitat, the birds are having a ball.

Good Morning.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
" Wasted years will come again no more."
.
" Many years of life are wasted living for thyself alone."

"Remember to forget the troubles that pass your way; but never forget the blessings that come each day."
.
.
It is Tuesday morning Starbucks Coffee time again , and I am ready for it. It is perking now and it smells so good. I am feeling good this morning so I am going to serve, All of you sit down and relax for a few minuets it will do you good. I appreciate all of you that stop in early to see me. It makes my day.
.
Here is an email that I received yesterday from Sara, I can hardly wait to see the videos,
.
DAD,
I always seem to end up arriving late to your blog on work days. Hope you had a good day.I know you will stop by my blog tomorrow, and I think you are in for a special treat. I think this may be one of our best tricky t-day videos ever! Hope you like it. Sara :)
.
Thanks Sara, we are on the way, we clicked Sara's Dog Training and we are almost there. I know that I am going to smile. DAD
.
This joke below is from my Daughter Mary. Thanks Mary. DAD.
.
A letter from a mother to her son:

I write to let you know I am sill alive. I am writing slowly as I know you don't read fast.
You won't know the house when you come home - we moved. We had trouble moving, especially the bed - the man wouldn't let us take it in the taxi, and we were afraid we might wake up your father.



Your father has a nice new job and very responsible, He has about 500 people under him - he cuts the grass at the cemetery


Our neighbors, the Browns started keeping pigs. We got wind of it yesterday.
I got my appendix out and a dishwasher put in.


There is a washing machine in the new house here., but it don't work too good. Last week I put 14 shirts in the washer and pulled that chain. The whirled around real good, but then disappeared. I think something is wrong with the machine.


Your uncle Dick drowned last week in a whiskey vat at the distillery. Four of his work mates dived in to save him, but he fought them off bravely. We cremated his body the next day and just got the fire out this morning.


I went to the doctor with your father last week. The doctor put a small glass tube in my mouth and told me not to open it for ten minutes. Your father wanted to buy it from him.


It rained only twice last week - once for three days and once for four days.


I got a letter from the undertaker this morning. He said if we don't make up the installments on your grandmother's grave, up she comes.

Your loving mother,

Stella

P.S. I was going to send you $10.00, but I already had sealed the envelope, and the envelope wasn't this dirty when I mailed the letter.


This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. Dad.
.

The monster shredder...watch it
If there is something you want to get rid of... Anything??? click below.Be sure that you go all the way down. DAD.
.
This is all for now.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
.
You will find links to a lots more over on the side panel . Tennessee Granddaddy
is there and I think that you would like it. DAD.
.
Dad sends Love to all of you where ever you are in this wide world

7 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning! It is wonderful to have a new day to start all over with and make the most of for sure! I do hope your day is filled with lots of SMILES and a little sunshine too!

madcobug said...

Good morning Dad, I liked Mary's joke. It's been raining here this morning. I hope you and Mary have a great day.
Helen

madcobug said...

PS That shredder is something else. Helen

peggy said...

I need that shredder... and Mary, you are so funny.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Still LAUGHING from reading Ms. Mary's jokes (slowly,of course;) ) and SMILING after seeing those beautiful birds, Dad! How fortunate you are to have them (and they, to have you!).

That shredder might take care of a lot of waste management, yes? Amazing. I notice the company is SSI -- is that where the Social Security is going, down the shredder?!?

Wishing you both a wonderful day and evening...love from Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

Hello DAD...

Another busy crazy day here. Late yesterday the Mayflower moving company called to say they could deliver furniture to NJ on Wednesday but they would have to pick it up at my house this morning. My daughter in NJ wanted her old bedroom furniture for her son's room and this was the third attempt to coordinate the move. It seemed to work for all parties so today it was. I got up very early to get the furniture cleared and emptied for the move. They came on time and did a great job, even moved another dresser from my garage into the room. So by noon it was no longer hectic and I went to the movies with a friend, then to a museum, and then to dinner. Just got home and wanted to see what treats you had for me today.

I love the photo of the birds in your yard. I think Ecobirder and Shooting the Universe are having some influence on you. I just love those cardinals. I see some occasionally in my yard in the spring but they don't stay around here for long...must be too cold for them.

Mary's story was very funny. And that Shredder is great. I made sure Len watched that one. I wonder if they'd come to my house and help me clear out the basement?

Have a wonderful evening and I'll see you in the morning. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Its my chief things to enter on this forum,merely wannat recompense for some friends here.if its not allowed to record on this enter,will erase this thread.Nice to find you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]