Monday, November 16, 2009

MONDAYS ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & NINETY FOUR

Good Morning.

" Time is so precious-do not waste it.".

It is Monday morning Starbucks Coffee time again , and I am ready for it. It is perking now and it smells so good. I am feeling good this morning so I am going to serve, All of you sit down and relax for a few minuets it will do you good. I appreciate all of you that stop in early to see me. It makes my day. I am not worried that this is Monday .DAD.

http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/tn/knoxville/id/37920..

This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. Dad.

The jokes in this blog today are furnished by my Daughter, Mary.

A couple had lived in the backwoods for over fifty years. To celebrate their fiftieth anniversary, they took a trip to a large city and checked into a plush hotel. As the bellman was showing them to their room, the woman said to the bellman, "We refuse to settle for such a small room. No windows, no bed, and no air conditioning." "But, madam!", replied the bellman. "Don't 'But madam' me," she continued. "You can't treat us like we're a couple of fools just because we don't travel much, and we've never been to the big city, and never spent the night at a hotel. I'm going to complain to the manager." "Madam," the bellman said, "this isn't your room; this is the elevator!"

Dad's Smile Album Smile for me this morning. DAD

I was away from home yesterday amd I did not get to look at Sara, Oreo and Misty as much as I usually do. We do know that is was a very busy weekend for them. Let's go and see what Sara has to show us. With Dad these three will always be # 1, no doubt about that . Here is the way come on go with me. Sara's Dog Training DAD.


How do you get three elephants in a taxi?
One in the front next to the driver, and two in the back.

Ecobirder This is beautiful.


How do you get an elephant into the refrigerator?


Open the door, put in the elephant, close the door.


Tennessee Granddaddy THIS IS ONE GOOD LINK THAT I DO RECOMMEND. DAD.


How do you get two elephants in the refrigerator?
Open the door, put in the first elephant, then put in the second elephant, then close the door.

Shooting My Universe

PLEASE DO NOT MISS WHAT MY FRIEND HAS TO SAY HERE ABOVE. DAD.


DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2

This Cam above is supposed to be in service, the other two are due to be back soon. Sorry for all the outage, I am hopeing that this will be corrected soon. DAD.

This is a little invitation to any of you readers who live in any of the 66 countries that are mentioned in my side panel. Please notice that at the top of the page you can change this very blog to your own language. I will be glad to hear from any of you. DAD

This is enough for this Beautiful Monday morning. We all wan'to be content with our place that our God has given us, and do the very best that we can where we are to help some one bear their burden.

A little kindness and a big smile can help more than we ever realize, why don't we try that out this day.

BYE BYE DAD.


© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.


You will find links to a lots more over on the side panel . BrushStrokes is there and I think that you would like it. DAD.


Dad sends Love to all of you where ever you are in this wide world

6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Monday morning! I'm going to have my 2nd cup of that good cup of coffee with you soon. It's back to work today for me.

madcobug said...

Good morning Dad, Glad that you are feeling good this morning. I just had a cup of coffee here but think I will join you for that second cup. Mummm, good. Loved Mary's joke. Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Glad you are having a good Monday and enjoying your coffee! I visited your friend's photos and laughed at Ms. Mary's very cute elephant jokes. That's a good way to start off another week ;) You sure are getting a lot of followers, Dad, and no wonder! In fact, I hope all those people tell their friends and THEY sign up, too. ;)

Have a wonderful day/evening, and love to you both from Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

Hello DAD...

It has been a busy and hectic day here...I never even had my 2nd cup of coffee and now it is too late for coffee. I did manage to visit a friend who isn't feeling well and we went for a short walk so she could get some good Vitamin D for the wonderful sun we had today.

I loved Mary's joke today. Reminded me of the time we were in a fancy hotel in Illiois with my father-in-law who hadn't traveled much. At check in, when the desk clerk asked for a credit card or cash deposit, he got very, very, very flustered and said he had to go to the men's room. Seems all of his money was safely pinned to the inside of his under shirt.

Hope you had a very good day and will feel good in the morning. ...Sara's Mom

Sara said...

DAD,
I always seem to end up arriving late to your blog on work days. Hope you had a good day.

I know you will stop by my blog tomorrow, and I think you are in for a special treat. I think this may be one of our best tricky t-day videos ever! Hope you like it :)

Sayit-baldys said...

YES,
THANK GOD FOR WHAT WE HAVE.
sam