Saturday, November 28, 2009

SATURDAY's ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & FIVE

Dad, Jim and Mary, Thanksgiving 2009

Good Morning.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it.".

''Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.''

.

http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/tn/knoxville/id/37920.
.
.This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. Dad...
.
.Shooting My Universe. Do not miss this today..You must look at this DAD.
.
WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE today it is beautiful. Thanks Ma. Dad.

.
http://www.biggertomato.com/'
..
If you are a Tomato producer you will appreciate this above. I do recommend this. Please look it over today. Look in the side panel to your right and you will see Dads garden in the 2009 season.DAD.

Dad and Beth , I Love my Granddaughter very much, She is so good to me. DAD.
..
.
This was written by Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist Regina Brett of the Cleveland Beacon Journal in her article "45 life lessons and 5 to grow on" at
...
http://blog.cleveland.com/pdextra/2007/09/regina_bretts_45_life_lessons.html .
( I am sorry the link above is not working at present, hope to have it back soon. DAD )
...
This above was sent to me yesterday by Vicki my faithful friend who lives down in Birmingham.

If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.


No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.

..
LIMP ON


He slipped, he fell, the fall was sore,

With aching limbs he rose

Undaunted courage spurred him on

Towards the goal he chose.

His speed 'twas not as 'twas before

The fall had left him lame,

Hope kindly whispered to him, said

Limp on, lose not the game!

'Tis true he limped, but limping on

Ranked him amongst the brave,

Would he have gained if he had made

That fallen place his grave?

Time’s balsam heals the aching wounds

Of all who fall but rise

And limp and struggle on and on,

Until they gain the prize.

You may too have fallen,

But limp on, my friend, limp on.
.
(Author unknown to me)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dad and Mary

Hi Sara, I am sorry that I am late this morning. We had a busy day yesterday and I was very tired, so I stayed in my bed a little longer this morning. But I have been thinking about Misty and Oreo all morning. I need to peep at them so that my smile will come easier. So if any of you want to go with me hop on Sara's Dog Training and we will go see them. Now hop off and smile.

Thank Sara for giving us so much to enjoy DAD.

.

I am late with our Starbucks Coffee this morning. But since this is Saturday morning I am sure that it is alright with you. So sleep as long as you want to, then stop in and I will serve you a cup of good strong SUMUTRA X bold. I have already tried it and it is delicious. I will be home all day. You are always welcome at Dad;s house, I love to serve you. DAD.

.

This is going to be all for this Saturday morning. I hope to be back on Monday morning if my life is spared. Mary and I are looking to have a good Sunday and hope the same for you. We love all of you in every land.

Be kind and smile first every time that you have the opportunity all weekend

.

BYE BYE DAD.

©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

11 comments:

Becky said...

Good morning, Dad! I sure am enjoying the pictures and all the good thoughts you have to share. You must be so proud of your beautiful family. Four generations-- that is really something. I am a bit envious, I must confess... my daughter doesn't even remember her grandparents, because my folks passed on when she was very young. How nice that you not only have gotten to know your grandson but also your great grandson, and I bet you are a shining light to them of how to live a long and fruitful life. Not just talking about tomatoes, either! You also know how to grow a big crop of devoted friends... SMILE. We all love you so much. Have a great weekend, and watch out for that Sumatra coffee, that's some strong coffee!

madcobug said...

Great family pictures Dad. I hope you and Mary have a blessed weekend. Hugs to you both. Helen

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's great to see all those smiling faces this morning. A SMILE always starts the day off just right! It's been good to have a long weekend, so I'm smiling too!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

Your hot sumatra coffee is keeping me warm and your blog is keeping me smiling on this very windy Saturday morning. Already looks like tomorrow will be a clean-up the broken branches day.

If the winds die down a bit, I might visit a friend who has spent this thanksgiving in the hospital. I'll bring along some fresh fruit and some of a very delicious dark chocolate sauce that was made by one of my dinner guest.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend eating turkey sandwiches and maybe a few visits from your grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dad! Judging by the pictures, I am guessing your Thanksgiving was a good one. I thought I would stop by this morning and have a cup of coffee, some conversation and a hug.
It is such a beautiful day, I think I will go out and work in my yard when it warms up a little. I hope you have a wonderful day! Take care Dad!
With love,
Vicki in Birmingham

Sayit-baldys said...

GET GOOD REST DAD. sam

Brush Strokes said...

Hi Uncle Ray, Thanks for sharing those Thanksgiving photos with us. I am so proud to be a part of the family! We love you all! Your niece, Karen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

The family photos are gorgeous! What a handsome family you have, too, Dad. You can be glad of the good job you have done with them! ;) and I hope you are all relaxing and taking life easy today, with some of that great coffee. I'm thinking about another mug, myself, and maybe I'll go out and see if I can ID any gulls I meet. That is a fascinating post your friend put up about them!

Love to you both from Jamaka and fams

FrankandMary said...

Dad,

Your granddaughter is beautiful. You have a lovely family & a lovely way of lifting all of our spirits. Have a wonderful, peaceful holiday.
~Mary

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad! I love Starbucks Sumatra! I wish I could come have a cup with you!Have a wonderful Sunday! Linda

Carlene Noggle said...

SO GOOD TO SEE THE PICTURES OF YOU WITH YOUR LOVED ONES ON THANKSGIVING DAD!!! GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME AND ALL WERE WELL.
LOVE YA,
CARLENE