Friday, November 20, 2009

FRIDAY'S ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & NINETY EIGHT.

Good Morning.

" Time is so precious-do not waste it."

*********************************************************
This is an 'opt-in' email alert from NeoWORX.net.
.
Congratulations!
You just had your first visitor from French Polynesia.
.
Visit French Polynesia on Wikipedia Click on this for a visit. DAD.

I have at least one reader in this country. I had a visitor from there yesterday. I would appreciate it very much if this reader would contact me again, my email is white6416r@aol.com . DAD.

**********************************************************

Some signs that a manager has a bad secretary:

She can't get the hang of Post-it Notes. Your customers come around only during her lunch period; peek around the door and ask, "Is the coast clear?" When she gets low on typing paper, and you tell her to use copy paper; she takes a blank piece of typing paper, puts it into the copy machine and makes 10 copies. The Ringling Brothers Clown College announces that she has won a prize for her original make-up. She staples her thumbs together more frequently than once a week. She types 60 words per minute in three languages, but English isn't one of them
.
I am going to see Sara, Misty and Oreo a little earlier this morning. I have too go shopping real early this morning, I am looking for a new Camera and I do wan't to see them before I go. Then I will be Smiling and maybe in a little better humor than I usual am at this early hour. If you are ready to go here is the only way to get there just click Sara's Dog Training and you will be there in a jiffy. DAD.
.
When the waitress in a New York City restaurant brought him the soup du jour, the Englishman was a bit dismayed. "Good heavens," he said, "what is this?" "Why, it's bean soup," she replied. "I don't care what it has been," he sputtered. "What is it now?"
.
Do you know what I am waiting on. Starbucks Coffee of course. I know that it is ready I can smell it. Hurry someone and pour me a cup. and then I will smile for you. I should have let you have the coffee first, you are my guest but you know how Dad is when it comes to coffee. Sit down anyway and enjoy it with me. Dad.
.
Shooting My Universe
. .. Both of these links are interesting. DAD.
Snowflakes and Dear

.
WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE , I hope that you will take tme to look at the link above, lots to cheer you and make you smile. I just did and I am smiling. Then tell Ma how much you enjoyed this. DAD.
.
http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/tn/knoxville/id/37920.
.
.This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also local get your own weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. Dad.

.
It is time again for me to go away, I might come back in the morning if you want me. I hope that you will be smiling all this day, and that we all can be friendly and kind to all that we are with. That is what makes our life worthwhile. " Live for Others."

Be sure and look at the little video, turn up your speakers he is singing. DAD.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
..© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
.
. .You will find links to a lots more over on the side panel .
Tennessee Granddaddy is there and I think that you would like it. DAD.
.
. ..Dad sends Love to all of you where ever you are in this wide world
Be

3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning, I'm still drinking my 1st cup of that good coffee this morning and I am SMILING!
It's Friday and and tomorrow my family will be in for our Thanksgiving celebration. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

A cup of Starbuck's and a visit with you will make me smile and be happy as I go about getting the house ready for thanksgiving day. Your label today is "another clean sheet"...I just finished putting fresh sheets on 2 beds and another set is in the washer. You must have known. I'm mostly known as 'MA' must be really busy today getting ready for her early Thanksgiving celebration. I think I smell the pies she is baking!

Are you buying a new camera so you can be ready to capture the moments and memories of this thanksgiving with your family? Or, are you buying a new camera so you can begin a photography blog like several of your friends? Whichever, I hope you share the photos with us.

Have a successful shopping day. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Goodness, you ARE up early, Dad -- is it the coffee? ;) I'm enjoying mine, thanks, and SMILING at that little cardinal. Almost as pretty as the real thing, isn't it?

Your friend's eider duck photos are gorgeous --I was fortunate enough to see a lot of different kinds of ducks and geese swimming and greeting visitors at Lake Casitas, CA several years ago. There may have been some eiders there -- I would have to look at my 35mm photo archives to see.

Those secretaries are replacing all the others, I think, Ms. Mary. ;)

Love to you both, and have a wonderful weekend...Jamaka and fams