Thursday, November 26, 2009

THURSDAY's ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & THREE--THANKSGIVING DAY

Good Morning.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
Mary and I are having Thanksgiving dinner with Jim and Beverly. The whole family will be there. DAD.
.
We are sending Love and Good wishes to all of you on this Thanksgiving morning. We hope that all goes well with you and that you have an enjoyable day.


http://www.biggertomato.com/
If you are a Tomato producer you will appreciate this above. DAD.
.
I am not writing a full blog for today. I hope to see you Friday morning. My side panel is to your right.
.
BYE BYE DAD.


©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

10 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you both. I hope your day is a wonderful one spent with your family.

Sara said...

Hope you, Mary, Jim, Beverly, and family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

madcobug said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving today with Mary, Jim, Beverly and the rest of your family. Hugs to you all. Have a same trip. Helen

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

..Sara's Mom

FrankandMary said...

I hope you & Mary have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
~Mary

egtara said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Sayit-baldys said...

CAREFUL WITH THAT TURKEY DAD. sam

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dad and Happy Thanksgiving!
I am glad that the family is getting together today, that in itself is surely something to be thankful for. Speaking of things to be thankful for, I consider you to be on my list. Enjoy your day Dad! Say hello to everyone and give my love to Mary! Micah says Happy Thanksgiving and sends his love to both of you.
With love,
Vicki in Birmingham

Steve Borichevsky said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Dad!

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Enjoy your holiday, the love of family reunited, the feast, and the long weekend. Hope your son is feeling well enough to enjoy the festivities, too. Love to you both/all from Jamaka and fams