Thursday, November 19, 2009

THURSDAY'S ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & NINETY SEVEN.

Good Morning.

" Time is so precious-do not waste it."

" Wasted years will come again no more.".

" Many years of life are wasted living for thyself alone."

The monster shredder...watch it
If there is something you want to get rid of... Anything???

.
http://www.ssiworld.com/watch/the_monster.htm
.
Do you know what I am waiting on. Starbucks Coffee of course. I know that it is ready I can smell it. Hurry someone and pour me a cup. and then I will smile for you. I should have let you have the coffee first, you are my guest but you know how Dad is when it comes to coffee. Sit down anyway and enjoy it with me. Dad.


Eagles in a Storm

Did you know that an eagle knows when a storm is approaching long before it breaks? The eagle will fly to some high spot and wait for the winds to come. When the storm hits, it sets its wings so that the wind will pick it up and lift it above the storm. While the storm rages below, the eagle is soaring above it.
The eagle does not escape the storm. It simply uses the storm to lift it higher. It rises on the winds that bring the storm. When the storms of life come upon us - and all of us will experience them - we can rise above them by setting our minds and our belief toward God. The storms do not have to overcome us. We can allow God's power to lift us above them.
God enables us to ride the winds of the storm that bring sickness, tragedy, failure and disappointment in our lives. We can soar above the storm.
Remember, it is not the burdens of life that weigh us down, it is how we handle them.
~Author unknown to me~ Presented here by Mary. DAD.

WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE ,

I hope that you will take tme to look at the links above, lots to cheer you and make you smile. Then tell Ma how much you enjoyed this. DAD
.
A hillbilly family took a vacation to New York City. One day, the father took his son into a large building. They were amazed by everything they saw, especially the elevator at one end of the lobby. The boy asked, "What's this, Paw?"The father responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life. I don't know what it is!"While the boy and his father were watching in wide-eyed astonishment, an old lady in a wheelchair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of lights above the walls light up. They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction. The walls opened again, and a beautiful twenty-four-year old woman stepped out.The father turned to his son and said, "Son, go get your maw!"

This joke above by Mary.

Sara's Dog Training That is where I an going right now, I am enjoying my visits there each morning. Misty and Oreo are getting better every day, and so are you Sara, how do you do all that you do ? Thanks for giving me a good start eaching morning, Helping me to Smile. Dad.

This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also local get your own weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. Dad.


Before you go look at this

Shooting My Universe you will be glad that you did. DAD.

Don't forget our famous smile the one that goes all around the world. And we like to be kind to everyone. And you know that I think that these thing should start at home to our Loved ones each morning before we go out that door...think about it DAD.

Can I come back in the morning, please let me know ?

.
BYE BYE DAD.


..© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

.
.You will find links to a lots more over on the side panel .
Tennessee Granddaddy is there and I think that you would like it. DAD.

.
..Dad sends Love to all of you where ever you are in this wide world

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Its still dark and raining out here this morning. I'm ready for my 2nd good cup of coffee and will try to spread that SMILE today!
'On Ya'-ma

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Your Eagle story inspires me, and Ms. Mary's joke is making me chuckle. Your friend's sunset lighthouse photos are spectacularly lovely! and I'm thinking of joining you for a cup of that coffee on what's turning out to be a very nice Thursday, thanks to you both! ;) Love, Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

Good Evening DAD..

I checked in this AM and had my coffee with you. Didn't have time then to write, a friend called and needed my pc help. You got my day off to a good start with the good coffee and the good posts. It was a really nice Thursday. Hope your day was enjoyable as well.

See you in the morning. ..Sara's Mom

Gavin Rogers said...

Hi Dad, it's Gavin again. Just wondering last summer my tomatoes suffered with brown spots on the bottom of them. Just wondering if you could give me any tomato growing tips to help me solve this problem?