Friday, December 25, 2009

FRIDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & TWENTY EIGHT

" Time is so precious-do not waste it."

Newfound Gap, Great Smokies

Photo by Ted.

This is the day that we have been waiting for, are you glad that it has finnally arrived, I will tell you that I am.

And you remember that I told you that my blog was going to be very short. Well it is, here it is in full for this day. Dad is wishing all of his friends a Happy Holliday..

.

BYE BYE DAD.

©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

8 comments:

Ruby said...

Merry Christmas!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Day!
Merry Christmas!

Joan said...

Wishing you Peace, Love, and Joy!
Merry Christmas DAD!

..Sara's Mom

madcobug said...

I am so glad that all that snow wasn't here. Merry Christmas to you, Mary and the family. Helen

Hollie said...

Merry Christmas!

Sara said...

Merry, merry Christmas Dad!

All our love,
Sara, Misty & Oreo

Becky said...

Merry Christmas, Dad! Love to you and yours!

jmuhj said...

May your Christmas be blessed, Dad and Ms. Mary. Be well, stay warm and safe, and enjoy your family's special time! Love, Jamaka and fams