Saturday, December 26, 2009

SATURDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & TWENTY NINE

" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
I think that this is Saturday morning, I am not really sure, you can let me know if I am wrong. If I am right I am sure that the most of you will be off from your work untill at least Monday. So let's take advantage of this extra rest, I am sure that we all need it. Then when Monday comes we will be ready to go. But don't forget we have one more holliday comming up New Years Day. It time to begin to think about your New Year Resolutions. I don't think that I am going to make very many. Then I won't have so many to break. I hardly know what too talk about this morning, I very seldom do but after I get started a few things come to me that I think might get me by.
.
We must never miss this one Shooting My Universe Dad never does.
.
Here is my thought for this Saturday morning..
.
" Make channels for the streams of love. Where they may broadly run, And love has overflowing streams. To fill them every one."

" For we must share if we would keep. That blessing from above; Ceasing to give, we cease to have. Such is the law of love."

This is by Richard C. Trench.

.
New Year's Resolution GardenTo view this email in a browser Click Here .
.
LEARN BIRD SONGS
...
Let's Live and Learn Together
. .
I have added another email address, the new one is
tomatojournaldad@gmail.com I am still useing the old one also white6416r@aol.com so it is alright to use either one. DAD.

I need to go to Sara's house early this morning
Sara's Dog Training blog and check on my two buddies. I think that I will find them all rested up and ready to get started. DAD.
.
Here are five links that I want to say a few words about, Jim's blog, Tennessee Granddaddy , Mandy's blog It Ain't Easy Bein' Green , Karen's blog BrushStrokes Dad's Blog, Dad's Tomato Garden Journal; and Mary's blog, Let's Live and Learn Together. These five are all in the same family. It makes me proud to know that others are carrying on And when I am gone they can be helping others to smile and be happy. And live for others.. And I do have two more great grandchildren. Kara & Zachary that will be old enough to begin to think about it, DAD.
.
http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us. Dad. .
.

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3

.
I am going to stop right here for now, I do have a little more that I want to say later in the day. I do hope to be back on Monday morning with my Starbucks and a big smile. Mary and I have just about the same plans as usual, our Sunday morning meeting and then a quite lunch at home. We hope that all goes well with our friends all over this world. We are sending Love and Good wishes to all of you.
.
BYE BYE DAD .
.
©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved


7 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Have a great weekend!

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Hope you had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
Trying to rest up here. Stay warm!

Sayit-baldys said...

DAD, YOU HAVE A FAMILY TO BE PROUD OF. KAREN OF 'BRUSH STROKES' IS A FINE ARTIST. THE OTHERS HAVE GOOD BLOGS.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP TO RAISE FINE TOMATOS. BEST WISHES FOR YOUR NEW YEAR 2010. sam

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

We just had an early morning visitor who stopped by for a cup of bold coffee...he knew he would get one here. Our Christmas was quiet because Sara and Jeff were in NJ helping her sister and our grandsons. Tomorrow we will celebrate Christmas and Sara, Jeff, Oreo, and Misty will be here.

I clicked on your link to New Year Resolution Garden...I may just have to order that for Sara and I to share. Speaking of sharing, I love Trench's words about sharing and loving.."ceasing to give, we cease to have. Such is the law of love."

Enjoy the meeting tomorrow and your quiet lunch...SMILING as I see you and Mary at the table with a cup of Campbell's tomato soup and a grilled cheese with tomato sandwich!

Happy Day After Christmas.... Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad and Mary thinking about you this Christmas and wishing you a very happy one and also a Happy and Healthy New Year ~ Ally xx

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad:

Hope you're staying warm and relaxing a bit before the New Year. Hope your Christmas was wonderful! Have a good weekend and see you Monday, God willing. Love from Jamaka and fams