Friday, December 18, 2009

FRIDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & TWENTY TWO

" Time is so precious-do not waste."
'
This is Friday morning and I know that the most of you are like me glad too see it, I am feeling fairly good and I think that if I just go slow that I will be able to make it.
.
Some of you have seen this Album, the fact is that some of you are on it, it is the Dad's Smile Album and here lately I have enjoyed looking at it in the early morning, it always helps me to see so many smiles and to think that they are from around the world Australia, Italy all of America .
If you are not there yet I sure would be glad to have you. DAD ..
.
://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/tn/knoxville/id/37920. .
.
This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us. Dad. .
.
I have some good news to report to you this morning. MARY has started a new blog and here is the way to go there..http://letsliveandlearntogether.blogspot.com/ . I know that it is going to be good. Look it over today. I am proud of you Mary. DAD.

.

. Check this below wherever you live in this wide world, I am sure that some of you are already producing tomatoes, check on the product below and see what we can do for you . We are ready to ship now.
.
Here in East Tennessee we will be getting plants in the ground in late March. .
.For More information, about Biota Max VISIT---
.
http://www.biotamax.com/
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!


NEW......Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver Site
This link above deals with the diseases and various problems that people face when raising tomatoes. I hope that it will be of some help to you.
.
Here is my thought for this Friday morning.
.
" Be cherful ! Give this lonsome world a smile; We stay, at longest, but a little while. Hasten we must, or we shall loose the chance, to give the gentle word, the kindly glance. Be sweet and tender; that is doing good,'Tis doing what no other good deed could."
.
Author unknown to me. Dad.
.

Biota Max™ is an easy to use effervescent tablet containing enough bacteria and fungi spores (seeds) to treat your entire lawn and garden, up to 1/4 acre (thats 1/10 hectare). Tablets are so lightweight and easy to ship,
.
CustomBio offers FREE SHIPPING from this web site!
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!
. *********************************************************
I have five web pages that I am very proud of. These are besides my dadstomatogarden.com that I write six day's each week. Take a look at them some time, you will find a few things that would be interesting, here they are below. A lot about Tomato gardening. .
.
Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes Web Page
.
Songbird and Rose Garden Web Page .. .
.
Dad's Memoirs . .
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .
.

Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver Site

**************************************
.

Sara I am running a little late this morning, this holiday rush has just about got me down. I am not going by right now but I will later today, I sure know the way. Sara's Dog Training I will never for get that address. I do want to thank you again for those perfect pictures and video's that you are giving us. DAD.
.

Shooting My Universe
.
Ecobirder
.
WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE
.
This is it for this FRIDAY morning, please don't lock your door I want to come back in the morning. .


Sending Love and good Wishes to you my good friends in ever corner of this world.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
. ©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved ,

.

7 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Fridays are always a reason to SMILE for me. I'll be getting together with my family tomorrow for our Christmas celebration so this weekend is extra special at my house.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I need that hot cup of coffee. I woke to 2 degrees this morning and now it is up to 4. Bitter Cold..brrrrrr! Len is complaining about the cold and I reminded him how only a few years ago he would walk the 2 miles to work in this weather...would not accept my offers to drive him. Now he'd like to head south for the winter. Today's paper listed Hawaii and Florida as places where people are happiest and New York is at the bottom.. I guess a lot of people feel like him.

I think we are all doing more than usual with Christmas one week away. I know you are and I am. Today is a feel good day for me. I have a dear friend who does not drive and whose husband does not like to shop so today is my annual shopping day with Venette. We only work on her shopping list, not mine; and we stop for a quick lunch break. Then off to do her holiday grocery shopping. We have fun, laugh a lot and feel really good at the end of the day.

My biota Max soil treatment arrived yesterday in a very small white envelope. Inside the foil wrapped disk is even smaller, about 2" square. I think it is enough for Sara and I to share since it works on 1/4 acre. Now I have to find those Rutger tomato seeds or plants.

Have a good day. ...Sara's Mom

Sayit-baldys said...

TIME SEEMS TO GO SO FAST.

OUR LIFETIME HERE ON EARTH IS AS THE BLINKING OF AN EYE IN RELATION TO ETERNITY.
DID I READ THAT IN OUR BIBLE ?

DAD YOU ARE DOING FINE. sam

Anonymous said...

Tennessee was listed #4 as having the happiest people. When I saw that I thought it must be your smiles, Dad and the good cheer that you spread around the state. Sara's aunt.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad:

Ms. Mary's poems are beautiful today! I'm glad to hear you're feeling pretty good and happy it's Friday. I'm enjoying my coffee, thanks, and wondering why all the people who visit don't put their pictures up in your Smile Album. ;) Your friend's photos are gorgeous, as ever.

Stay warm and have a wonderful weekend! Love from Jamaka and fams

Lynne said...

Good evening, Dad! It has been quite awhile since I've visited, and am so things have been very busy. We just moved into our new home, and I just had surgery. A lot going on! I'm home now and bundled up for our first big snow! So I hope I'll have a little time before going back to work to come visit. I will have to check out Mary's blog too. Always enjoy her poetry!

Becky said...

Hi, Dad, still getting settled in our new place and today had to say goodbye as someone very near and dear to me moved to another state. Hope your weekend is nice, peaceful, and not too cold!