Monday, December 21, 2009

MONDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & TWENTY FOUR

" Time is so precious-do not waste."
.
Another good Monday morning, but this one seems a little more special to me. We are looking at four busy days ahead of us. Then Christmas will be here. I am sure that all of us will be very busy, so I am going to suggest that we don't worry so much about this computer for a few days. Don't feel obligated to take your precious time to make comments to my blog. I do understand. And I may be making my blog a little shorter until this is all over, so don't feel slighted if I leave something out, There is always my trusty side panel to go to. We are wishing that all of you have a safe and Happy Holiday. We will be think of you. We Love all of you and we want you to come out of this rush in good shape. Please let us know how you do. DAD & Mary.
.
://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/tn/knoxville/id/37920.
.
This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us. Dad.
.
My good friend Jay lives up in Virginia, I wish you would look at what he has to say.
Dad.
.
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "SATURDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & TWENTY TH...": Hi Ray, hope you guys are staying warm. It started snowing here last night, about 9;00p.m.. It's supposed to continue until some time Sunday. As of right now,we have about 14-16 inches & still coming down. It sure is a pretty picture every where you look. Love to all & please take good care of yourselves, okay! Jay. .
.
I have some good news to report to you this morning. MARY has started a new blog and here is the way to go there..http://letsliveandlearntogether.blogspot.com/ .

I know that it is going to be good. Look it over today. I am proud of you Mary. DAD...
.

Check this below wherever you live in this wide world, I am sure that some of you are already producing tomatoes, check on the product below and see what we can do for you . We are ready to ship now.
.
Here in East Tennessee we will be getting plants in the ground in late March. ..For More information, about Biota Max VISIT---
.
.http://www.biotamax.com/
.
.ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!
.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS ( These instructions are important, write Dad if you need anything more. )white6416r@aol.com.
,

NEW......Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver Site link above deals with the diseases and various problems that people face when raising tomatoes. I hope that it will be of some help to you..
.

BURPEE Seed Starting!To view this email in a browser Click Here

.
LEARN BIRD SONGS
.
.
Shooting My Universe
.
Ecobirder
,
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!
.

Even though I am busy I must stop and see Sara, Misty & Oreo. Sara told me that they did not get any snow so she was busy with those two beautiful shelties. Let's stop here Sara's Dog Training and see what she has to show us. HAPPY HOLIDAYS to Jeff, Sara, Oreo & Misty. DAD.
.

This will be enough for today, I will have another short blog in the morning, meet me at the Starbucks coffee pot.
.
Sending love and good wishes to all of you. Keep that smile going and don't forget to be kind. Forgive and Forget.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
.. ©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved .

6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

My rush is over and this week will be a relaxing one for me so I'm SMILING this morning and here at work I do have that Starbucks coffee brewing.

Joan said...

And a good Monday morning to you DAD. You are right about being busy the rest of the week but I will meet you at the coffee pot each morning to see how you are feeling and to start my day with a SMILE.

This morning I clicked on your link to Learn Bird Sounds and listened to the Oo-wah-hooo, hoo-hoo sound of the Morning Dove. We don't have roosters waking us in the summer but we do have plenty of noisy morning doves. And, the link to how to apply the Biota Max has been added to my favorite sites since I will be needing those instructions come spring. Here it is the first day of winter and I am talking about summer birds and spring plantings.

Sara's blog is short today because she is home feeling just like her 2 shelties, not moving about today; or, maybe the 2 shelties know she isn't feeling well and are letting her rest.

Keep smiling. ....Sara's Mom

Sayit-baldys said...

TAKE IT EASY DAD. YOU DESERVE SOME REST.
sam

egtara said...

Hope you and Mary have a good holiday.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad:

Ms. Mary's blog post was wonderful today ;) and so was your friend's on Shooting My Universe. What beautiful bird photos! I hope you are staying warm and close to the coffee. I'm thinking about another cup. Have a blessed holiday! and btw, I wouldn't even THINK of not posting to your blog -- it's a highlight of my day to visit! and I have a sign on my monitor reminding me! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

I had a rare treat on Saturday. We went to the Farmers' Market at Kapiolani Community College. One of the vendors was selling Fried Green Tomatoes. She wasn't selling her treasures, just frying them up I had big smiles between bites. Yummy! Now, I can surely wait until summer when Joan's are big and green and ready for the frypan.
Aloha, Sara's aunt.