Thursday, December 24, 2009

THURSDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & TWENTY SEVEN.

" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
It's hard to believe that we just have this day and then Christmas is here, Tomorrow is the day, and right here I WANT TO SAY Happy Holidays to all of you. And please forgive me for the many things that I did not get done. I am going to be very short again today and tomorrow we can take a new start. Mary and I are going to relax forget about ourselves and try to smile and be thankful for what we have. We are sending our Love and Good wishes to all of you in ever land. Dad'
.
Here are five links that I want to say a few words about, Jim's blog, Tennessee Granddaddy , Mandy's blog It Ain't Easy Bein' Green , Karen's blog BrushStrokes and Dad's Blog, Dad's Tomato Garden Journal; and Mary's, Let's Live and Learn Together. These five are all in the same family. It makes me proud to know that others are carrying on And when I am gone they can be helping others to smile and be happy. And live for others.
.
And I do have two more great grandchildren. Kara & Zachary that will be old enough to begin to think about it, DAD.
.
LEARN BIRD SONGS
..
Let's Live and Learn Together
.
Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Luxembourg. These notices keep coming.

.
We must never miss this one Shooting My Universe Dad never does. .
.
I have some good news to report to you this morning. MARY has started a new blog and here is the way to go there...http://letsliveandlearntogether.blogspot.com/
.
http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
...
This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us. Dad.
.
I just want to say Happy Holidays to Jeff, Sara, Misty and Oreo. Sara's Dog Training
..
Sending love and good wishes to all of you. Keep that smile going and don't forget to be kind. Forgive and Forget. That is the best thing that you can do..I hope to be back in the morning with another real short blog, they are really fun to write.


BYE BYE DAD.

©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

8 comments:

Sara said...

Dad,
Wishing you, Mary and the rest of your family a Christmas filled with smiles.

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Sara, Jeff, Misty & Oreo

Nancy said...

Long time no see Dad....a very Happy Holidays to you and Mary and all your loved ones!!
You deserve to have only the best of the best of everything!

Love always,
Nancy

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I am going to do just the very same thing for Christmas. I'm going to relax and enjoy the blessings of the day. Merry Christmas!

Hollie said...

Merry Christmas!

Brush Strokes said...

Merry Christmas, Uncle Ray! Wish we lived closer to celebrate together - but we are together in our thoughts! Love you! Karen

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

This morning I am sending love and good wishes to you and your family. I am sending you HUGS to thank you for all the SMILES, all the cups of Sumatra, all the Inspirations, all the Advise you have freely given. Your daily blog has quietly helped me through some difficult times. You are a treasure and very deserving of that Inspiration Award shown on your sidebar. Merry Christmas Eve! ..Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Happiest of holidays to you and yours, Dad! May they be warm, merry, and bright. Love from Jamaka and fams (PS: I absolutely agree with Joan posting above!) ;)

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you and your family on this holy Christmas night. Sara's aunt