Tuesday, December 29, 2009

TUESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & THIRTY ONE

" Time is so precious-do not waste it."

Well Monday is gone and I feel that we all made it very well . But we don't want to forget that New Years Day if almost here. After that is over then we can settle back to a normal life.

I do have my thought ready for this Tuesday morning, It is a vsrse that is in our bible study for tomorrow night, We are studying the last two chapters of Ecclestastes, words spoken by a man who loved the wisdom of God and not man. The first verse of the 12th chapter give some advice that I think is so good. Just read the whole chapter and think about it today whatever age in life that you are. Dad.

LEARN BIRD SONGS ...You will love this. Dad
.
http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920. .

This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us. Dad.

These three links below are links that I try to make time for every day.


Shooting My Universe

WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE and


American Profile Magazine

We are all concerned about the health of Sara and Oreo, they have both been on the sick list, but we are hoping for some good news this morning when we read Sara's Sara's Dog Training blog. WE should be hearing soon, I am not going to go see them untill I know more. We all love Sara,Oreo and Misty and we do wish the best for them. DAD.


DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3

I am going to stop for right now, I am working on something but it is not completed yet. I am wishing a good day for you, and sending Love and Good Wishes all around the world today. Smile and be Kind , try it and you will find that it helps you maybe more than the ones receiving it.

BYE BYE DAD

©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

10 comments:

Becky said...

Good morning, Dad! I am like you, I am always a bit relieved when all the fuss of the holidays is over, and especially this year, since we moved house the week before Christmas (well, actually, we are still moving stuff over here from the old place!) I like it better when the days have more of a comfortable routine, don't you? And one of the best parts of my routine that I want to get back to is coffee with Dad each morning.

Sara said...

DAD,
Thank you so much for your concern. Oreo is doing much better. He's been very playful and his appetite is back. Hopefully he will be back to 100% by Thursday!

Oreo's being sick has allowed me to get some extra rest. Not a bad thing! I needed it.

Hope you and Mary have a great day!

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Good morning Dad, glad to see you are ready for the New Year. So am I! Hoping for a good one this year full of fun and activity!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Tuesday to you too. On my way to work this morning the gal on the car radio was talking about JOY and how our attitudes determine so much of our life. If we choose to be happy we are more productive and healthier too.

Wishing for my turn.. said...

Hi Dad...come to my blog and see the Tomato tree picture we saw at Disney world...thought of you when we took the tour of the vegetable garden...
xoxoxox

madcobug said...

Have a good day working on your project. Helen

Joan said...

Good Morning Dad...

It is a very cold windy day, a good day to stay indoors and work on a special project. But, I stayed indoors yesterday and today I will venture out with a friend to make some gift returns. I'm sure we will stop for a cup of coffee and maybe a bowl of soup and chat about the joys and sorrows of this holiday season.

I checked out another bird at Learn Bird Songs...the sparrow of which we have a great number in our maple tree in the spring. I will be listening closely to their song this spring to see if they are "song sparrows" or "chirpping sparrows".

Oreo opened his bird gift yesterday and played so friskly with it that the penquin's ear came off. Sara will be doing some mending today.

Stay warm and good luck completing your project. I hope you will be sharing it with us. ..Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

It may be a bit harder but our "golden bowl" still serves us well, and like Misty we can learn new things that bring us pleasure. Now, with that said I need to get cracking. Have a good day. Sara's aunt

Snappybob said...

Hello Dad, long time no see. I kind of lost track of reading your journal for one reason or another and when I clicked on my favorite link today (the old AOL) it said that it had been shut down. A Google search finds you doing well and still offering morning coffee to your readers. And you happen to be on the same blog community as me. http://snappybob.blogspot.com/

I never realized you started this blog on August 28th. That was my Mom and my Dads birthday. My Mom has passed on but my Dad is still around and doing quit well at 86 years. Glad I found you again. Keep the coffee pot warm for me!

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad:

With that new coffee cup of yours and a good supply of coffee, you're all ready for 2010, no doubt! ;) Your friend's dawn shots are beautiful. Hope you're relaxing and feeling good today. Enjoy the afternoon/evening, and we wish you the very happiest of New Years! Love, Jamaka and fams