Saturday, December 19, 2009

SATURDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & TWENTY THREE.

" Time is so precious-do not waste."
.
I am glad that this is Saturday morning and I am sure that you are with me. A good morning to curl up with a nice cup of Hot Tea or Starbuck's Coffee. We did not have very much snow right here in Knoxville, but heard from Jim, up in Kingsport, they have 6 inches up there He sent a short Video down below which shows the start of it, DAD
.
I am preparing both tea & coffee if any of you can make it here I will be ready for you, if you can't I will see you early Monday morning.
'
Check this below wherever you live in this wide world, I am sure that some of you are already producing tomatoes, check on this and see what you can do, we are ready to ship now. Here in East Tennessee we will be getting plants in the ground in late March. . For More information, about Biota Max VISIT

.
http://www.biotamax.com/
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!
.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS ( These instructions are important, write Dad if you need anything more. )
white6416r@aol.com
.
I have some good news to report to you this morning. MARY has started a new blog and here is the way to go there..http://letsliveandlearntogether.blogspot.com/ . I know that it is going to be good. Look it over today. I am proud of you Mary. DAD..
.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FbrQfzUOmU
.
.The link above is from Jim, so far we have not have any snow here in Knoxville.
.
Dad.
.
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "
FRIDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & TWENTY TWO": Tennessee was listed #4 as having the happiest people. When I saw that I thought it must be your smiles, Dad and the good cheer that you spread around the state. Sara's aunt.
.
://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/tn/knoxville/id/37920. .
.
This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us. Dad.
.
I don't know for sure but I think that Misty and Oreo might be snowed in. so maybe we won't bother them untill we find out. I am sure that we will be hearing from Sara this morning. But we will keep this handy Sara's Dog Training so we can go later. DAD.
.
Here is my thought for the weekend.
.
" There's a wideness in Gods Mercy, Like the widness of the sea; There's a kindness in his justice, which is more than liberty."
.
" For the love of God is broader, than the measure of man's mind; And the heart of the Eternal. Is most wonderfully kind."
.
." If our love were but more simple, We should take him at his word, And our lives would be all sunshine.In the sweetness of our Lord.".
.
Poem by Frederick Faber.
.
NEW......Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver Site
.
This link above deals with the diseases and various problems that people face when raising tomatoes. I hope that it will be of some help to you. DAD.
.
I do not write on Sunday but I will be back on Monday morning if all goes as planned. Smile and be Kind this weekend.
.

Sending Love and good Wishes to you my good friends in ever corner of this world
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
.. ©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved ,

6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

We have a little snow on the ground and may get an inch today but that is all here for now...I guess the storm in on the east coast. Have a great weekend.

Sara said...

No snow for us Dad! We might get an inch or so tonight, but that's all that's in the forecast. I think the storm just skimmed us to the south.

Today....I get to go play agility!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Another cold, cold morning but no snow for us. My grandsons down in Southern NJ will be the ones getting lots of snow today. They don't get large amounts of snow often and the little guy loves the snow. He is probably begging to go outside to play in it. They had planned to take the train to NYC today, see a play, look at the holiday windows and spend the night in a fancy hotel...all those plans had to be cancelled. For a 3 year old, playing in the snow in his own backyard is probably more fun.

Today I will warm the house by baking one of my mother's favorite cookies...Michigan Rocks.. made with lots of dates and walnuts. Not very festive looking but they taste great with coffee. Tomorrow I will bake the festive looking butter cookies with different types of sprinkles. I bake lots of these and give small bags filled with them to friends I visit during the holidays. The recipe also came from my dear mother. I can hear her singing Christmas carols...."fall on your knees, oh hear the angels..etc."

Have a wonderful weekend. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Ray, hope you guys are staying warm. It started snowing here last night, about 9;00p.m.. It's supposed to continue until some time Sunday. As of right now,we have about 14-16 inches & still coming down. It sure is a pretty picture every where you look. Love to all & please take good care of yourselves, okay! Jay

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad:

Love your son's snow video (wish I was there) and the poem you posted. No wonder Tennessee has happy people! Good that Ms. Mary is taking the weekend off from blogging. It's hard work! ;) Hope you are both enjoying the weekend, staying warm, and getting ready for your holidays.

Lynne said...

Dear Dad,

Hi! I appreciate the email. I am able to move a bit easier today, but still experiencing the normal post-op stuff that goes with major surgery. I am just joyful that God saw me thru the surgery and I know He will take me the rest of the way. I know He will show the same care with other challenges I face day-to-day!

We got a lot of SNOW in Southern, MD. My dog Mitzi loves it. I will have to see if I can figure out how to send you a video. I'm not techno-smart, so will try, and I tire easily.

God Bless!