Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TUESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & TWENTY FIVE

" Time is so precious-do not waste."
.
The Christmas Tree - animated Flash ecard by Jacquie Lawson .
.
Another good Tuesday morning, but this one seems a little more special to me. We are looking at three busy days ahead of us. Then Christmas will be here. I am sure that all of us will be very busy, so I am going to suggest that we don't worry so much about this computer for a few days. Don't feel obligated to take your precious time to make comments to my blog. I do understand. And I may be making my blog a little shorter until this is all over, so don't feel slighted if I leave something out, There is always my trusty side panel to go to. We are wishing that all of you have a safe and Happy Holiday. We will be thinking of you. We Love all of you and we want you to come out of this rush in good shape. Please let us know how you do. WE got through Monday very good. DAD & Mary .
.
I do appreciate all of you that did make time yesterday to say Hi to me, it was a help to me. Dad.
.
I have some good news to report to you this morning. MARY has started a new blog and here is the way to go there.
.
.http://letsliveandlearntogether.blogspot.com/ .
.

://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/tn/knoxville/id/37920..
.
This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us. Dad.
.
.
take action now!...Click on this and see where it takes you. DAD.
.
We had better take time to check on Sara's Dog Training blog and see if those two Shelties got all the rest that they needed. DAD.
.
.
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "MONDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & TWENTY FOUR...":
.
I had a rare treat on Saturday. We went to the Farmers' Market at Kapiolani Community College. One of the vendors was selling Fried Green Tomatoes. She wasn't selling her treasures, just frying them up I had big smiles between bites. Yummy! Now, I can surely wait until summer when Joan's are big and green and ready for the frypan. Betty, Aloha, This is Sara's aunt & Joan's sister who lives in Honolulu HI.
..
.

Starbucks Coffee

.....

Sending love and good wishes to all of you. Keep that smile going and don't forget to be kind. Forgive and Forget. That is the best thing that you can do.
.
I hope to be back in the morning with another short blog, they are really fun to write
.
.BYE BYE DAD.


. ©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved .

8 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope your Tuesday is a great one and that you are taking it easy and enjoying the season.

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad! It's indeed a very busy time of year. I hope you & Mary have a Merry Christmas!@

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD... It is a beautiful Tuesday morning here...bright, clear, and sunny. A good day to do some last minute shopping with a SMILE for everyone I meet. (Don't tell Sara but I'll be helping Santa shop for those little goodies for her stocking.)

Have a fun day and keep that smile going and going and going! ... Sara's Mom

Sayit-baldys said...

DAD , I AM NEVER TOO BUSY TO COMMENT. WISH SOME OF THOSE FRIED GREEN TOMATOS WERE ON MY PLATE. A SLIVER OR TWO OF ONION THROWN IN THE SKILLET DOES THE FLAVOR GOOD AND OF COURSE A SPRINKLE OF SALT AND BLACK PEPPER.

SINCE MY 'STROKE' IN OCTOBER 2008, ACTIVITIES ARE SOMEWHAT LIMITED. IF AWAKE ABOUT 7:00 AM JUST ANY DAY CAN LOOK OUT THE 10th FLOOR WINDOW AND SEE THE PARKING LOT OF THE SAINT THOMAS MORE HOSPITAL.
7:00 AM IS A TIME FOR CHANGING SHIFTS. IT IS AMUSING TO WATCH INCOMING CARS WITH THE DRIVER LOOKING FOR A PARKING SPACE. MY BIG CLOCK ON THE WALL MAY SHOW THREE MINUTES TO SEVEN. FINDING A SPACE FARTHER OUT MEANS THE DRIVER MUST GET PARKED QUICKLY AND WALK FAST OR RUN TO GET IN THERE AND PUNCH THAT TIME CLOCK.
THEN THE LATE ARRIVALS STRAGGLING IN AND PARK, BUILDING THE EXCUSE IN THEIR MIND FOR BEING LATE. WHY NOT SET THE ALARM FIFTEEN MINUTES SOONER AND BE AN EARLY BIRD TO THE PARKING LOT ? SO, WE CANT ALL BE PERFECT.

CANON CITY COLORADO IS SO UNIQUE. HERE NEAR DOWNTOWN THE HOSPITAL AND ADJOINING THE HUGE PARKING LOT ARE ALFALFA HAYFIELDS WITH HOUSING AND BUSINESS PLACES NEARBY. THE FOOTHILLS MOUNTAINS RISE UP WEST OF THE HOSPITAL, AN IMPRESSIVE VIEW.

DAD, HAVE A NICE CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2010 AND THE ALWAYS NICE TOMATOS. sam

Linda said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too! Starbucks Christmas blend is my favorite for the holidays! Linda

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Dad, I am hoping that you and Mary both have a wonderful Christmas! May God bless! Linda

Sara said...

DAD,
I'm glad that you and Mary are doing well. I'm looking forward to hearing about all your Christmas activities. Sounds like you've been busy!

I've been feeling a bit under the weather this week, but am hoping to be feeling better in the morning...it's a special day.....Oreo's 3rd Birthday!

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad:

Sorry for posting so late, but I wouldn't miss it for the world! Hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family and enjoy good food, good company, and all the joys of the season, but still get enough rest! That's the trick, isn't it? Love to you both from Jamaka and fams