" Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
."Take a deep breath. It calms the mind."
.
."Take a deep breath. It calms the mind."
.
.
This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. Dad.
.
.Even though I do have a busy day planned I am not to busy to go see Sara's blog and find out more about my two buddies, Misty & Oreo, I will never forget how to get there Sara's Dog Training . I hope that you will take time to look at them toay, They are sweet. DAD
.
Be Glad Your Nose is on Your Face
.
Be glad your nose is on your face,
not pasted on some other place,
for if it were where it is not,
you might dislike your nose a lot.
Imagine if your precious nose
were sandwiched in between your toes,
that clearly would not be a treat,
for you'd be forced to smell your feet.
Your nose would be a source of dread
were it attached atop your head,
it soon would drive you to despair,
forever tickled by your hair.
Within your ear, your nose would be
an absolute catastrophe,
for when you were obliged to sneeze,
your brain would rattle from the breeze.
Your nose, instead, through thick and thin,
remains between your eyes and chin,
not pasted on some other place--
be glad your nose is on your face!
.
Be glad your nose is on your face,
not pasted on some other place,
for if it were where it is not,
you might dislike your nose a lot.
Imagine if your precious nose
were sandwiched in between your toes,
that clearly would not be a treat,
for you'd be forced to smell your feet.
Your nose would be a source of dread
were it attached atop your head,
it soon would drive you to despair,
forever tickled by your hair.
Within your ear, your nose would be
an absolute catastrophe,
for when you were obliged to sneeze,
your brain would rattle from the breeze.
Your nose, instead, through thick and thin,
remains between your eyes and chin,
not pasted on some other place--
be glad your nose is on your face!
by Jack Prelutsky
.
http://www.tomatocasual.com/category/tips/
.
Here above is some good advice, another use for green tomatoes from TomatoCasual.. Dad..
.
Would you like to know how to produce better and larger tomatoes, well Dad knows how and he wants to show you. Just click on the link below..
http://www.biggertomato.com/
*****************************
.
Here is a very interesting link Record Relics be sure and view it today. Big selection. DAD..
.
Look over to your right in the side panel and you can see Dad's Tomato Garden Album and his Dad's Rose Garden That is the 2009 crop. Dad.
.
Here below are two links that I like to look at every day. Dad.
.
.Shooting My Universe
.
.Ecobirder .
.
It is worth your while to spend a little time here.
.
Starbucks Coffee Why not it is ready and I am having a cup right now. I am expecting to have a hard day, lot's planned for today. Michael and Pamala will be here today to get the three Cams back in working condition. Smile.
.
.
This is all that I have for this Saturday morning, I hope to see you early Monday morning. We all are going to do what we know is right today, spend more time listening to others tell us about their problems. And remember to be Kind and Smile every chance that you have.
.
BYE BYE DAD
.
©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.



5 comments:
Good morning Dad, I am wondering if you are getting any snow yet. By the weather channel radar it looks like you might be. If it does you need to be careful and stay inside until it is gone. The nose poem is cute. If it were between your toes right now it might get a little cold LOL. You and May have a great weekend and may it be a blessed one. Helen
Morning, Dad! I'm here late today... worked later than usual. I love that poem, "Be Glad Your Nose is on Your Face"-- that was one of my daughter's favorites when she was small. We had a few different poetry books by that author and they inspired her to write poems of her own. Just recently, we got to meet that poet in person, and she got to tell him how much he'd inspired her. Just like you inspire me!
I do hope your weekend is a good one!
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Beautiful hydrangeas -- are they yours? And I LOVE your friend Vicki's picture of the tortoiseshell beauty. She looks a little like my torti girl. The snow must be beautiful and it puts you in the mood for the season, doesn't it? Yes, a hot cup of coffee and nice warm clothes...Have a wonderful weekend! Love from Jamaka and fams
Snow! We only had cold weather.....East Tennessee always gets the "fun" weather! Certainly weather to put one in the Christmas spirit! Enjoy it and that good cup of Starbucks! Love ya! Your niece, Karen
Post a Comment