Thursday, December 17, 2009

THURSDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & TWENTY ONE

" Time is so precious-do not waste."
.
Check this below wherever you live in this wide world, I am sure that some of you are already producing tomatoes, check on this and see what you can do, we are ready to ship now. Here in East Tennessee we will be getting plants in the ground in late March.
.
For More information, about Biota Max VISIT http://www.biotamax.com/

ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!

.
.You know what that means Starbucks Coffee come on in.
.
Click on this http://letsliveandlearntogether.blogspot.com/ and get a big surprise. DAD.
..
I have four web pages that I am very proud of. These are besides my
dadstomatogarden.com that I write six day's each week. Take a look at them some time, you will find a few things that would be interesting, here they are below. A lot about Tomato gardening.
.
Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes Web Page

Songbird and Rose Garden Web Page ..
.
Dad's Memoirs .
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .
.

Life is too short for drama & petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.
.

.
://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/tn/knoxville/id/37920.
.
This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us. Dad. .
.
This below is my thought for this Thursday,
.
" Sheep never chew their cud if not satisfied. Sheep don’t eat garbage. Sheep seek light. Sheep nearest the shepherd gets tidbits from his hand. Sheep seek fellowship with other sheep, don’t care to be with other animals. They are called dumb, as they are so defenseless. Jesus never once defended himself, he had the slain lamb nature."
.
Author unknown to me, Dad.
.
Here is a nice link below about Birds that I should show you more often. Dad

.
.LEARN BIRD SONGS.
.
You will enoy listening to these birds sing, they sound so real.
.
I must now get over to Sara's Dog Training blog and visit a little while with them this morning, I do want to call your attention to the wonderful new pictures and video's that Sara is showing us. Sara I am so glad that you three are my friends . I am Smiling this morning. DAD. .
.
.WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE . This is always good. Dad.
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2 .
.
..( This is the link above to keep your eye on. It will be a little while before we have very much to show. But when the time comes you will enjoy it, If you have any problems with this link Fuss at Dad at white6416r@aol.com) . ..
.
Here is a very interesting link Record Relics be sure and view it today. Big selection. DAD.
.
This is it for this Thursday morning, please don't lock your door I want to come back in the morning.
.
Sending Love and good Wishes to you my good friends in ever corner of this world..
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
. ©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved ,


4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Have a great Thursday! May your day be filled with some SMILES and a little sunshine too!
'On Ya'-ma

Joan said...

Good Good Morning DAD...

Sounds like you are feeling good again today. It is another sunny morning in my kitchen with that Starbucks coffee and your blog to keep me warm. It is very cold outdoors. I really like your piece of advise today. Life is too short for drama & petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Starting my day with a visit from you always helps me to remember what is important in life.

Today I checked out the song of the Blue Jay. They appear to be nasty birds in my backyard so I wasn't surprise to hear their "harsh jeering jay" sound.

SMILES to you. Have a great day.
...Sara's Moom

Sayit-baldys said...

DAD, THE UNKNOWN AUTHOR SAYING THAT JESUS NEVER DEFENDED HIMSELF GOT ME TO THINKING.

WHEN JESUS OVERTURNED TABLES AND USED A WHIP ON THE 'MONEY CHANGERS', PERHAPS THAT WOULD BE CALLED AN OFFENCE.

IN THAT INSTANCE JESUS WAS NOT MEEK. sam

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad:

Hope you are staying warm and looking forward to a comfortable evening -- it looks pretty chilly over your way! Really enjoy Ms. Mary's blog, too, and visit daily.

Love to you both from Jamaka and fams