Friday, January 29, 2010

FRIDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & FIFTY EIGHT

"Time is so precious-do not waste it."

"Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers."

http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 ....The link above will give you our local weather report.

t1

A stop at the Whistle Stop Cafe for their special
dish......Fried Green Tomatoes.

t2

Here they are...looking delicious!

t4

Len ready for his first bite ..... Len when you get back home I am going to send you and Joan a box of fried green tomatoes thay I know you will say delicious. Dad.

t3

Joan enjoying her last bite.....Yummy!

t5

Joan having an afternoon cup of Starbucks Bold + with Dad.
If I have my way I am going to have this picture in my Smile Album DAD.

I can see now that I am not going to be able to finish this above completly this morning, I am not even going to tell you the name of this nice family yet. but I will if they will give me permission, but I will give you a tip, They all know something about Oreo.

.

Sara I am real busy this morning, as you would know. I am on my ways to see Oreo and Misty and you to SARA, I am just going to click on this link and I know where I am at Sara's Dog Training of course.I hope to see you in the morning.

Brush Strokes Gallery.

.

Here is a link above that I have been trying to get on here for months, of course you know that Karen is in my family and I love her very much. This link shows paintings that she is offering for sale. DAD

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3

My Universe . You can't beat this above for enjoyment..Don't leave here untill you have look at this.Record Relics . Wait a minuete you are not going to miss this are you.Ecobirder ..Glen in AustraliaGreat Smoky Mountains Web CamIt Ain't Easy Bein' GreenLEARN BIRD SONGS..ORDER Biota Max™ NOW! ...Use referral code (Dad).The tim

©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

5 comments:

Karen A. Cooke said...

Hi Uncle Ray,
Thanks for sharing my watercolor gallery with your readers. Hope they enjoy looking at my paintings. I am able to read your blog during my usual work hours this morning as we are in the middle of a winter storm and I stayed home from work today. There is quite a bit of snow predicted on top of freezing rain. Love ya,
Karen

Joan said...

Good Afternoon DAD...

We just arrived on Anna Maria Island. The weather was for sunny skies today and warm temperatures but it is cool and cloudy... a good time for a Starbucks coffee break and a visit with you. What a surprise to see photos from Safety Harbor's Whistle Stop Cafe and those yummy fried green tomatoes. But, you are right about small green tomatoes being the best...that is what I used last summer following you advise.

I hope you didn't get too much snow...but snow does beautify everything it covers, just like kindness. Last year on this island we helped make a snowman out of sand if I can find the photo I will send it to you.

I do hope the weather turns nice for your trip to Nashville. Relax and enjoy today! ...Sara's Mom

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Those fried tomatoes look very good to me today. Hope your day is going well. See you in the morning!

madcobug said...

Wish I had some of those fried green tomatoes right now. Have a nice weekend along with Mary. Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Looking snowy over your way today! at least in the Smokies...I really enjoy visiting those park webcams, don't you?

Hope you are staying warm and enjoying your coffee. I still have a little bit left in my cup, and wish there was a big box of those fried green tomatoes to go with it -- don't they look delicious! I almost ate my computer screen. ;)

Love to you both and have a good, safe, comfortable weekend -- Jamaka and fams