" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
madcobug has left a new comment on your post "MONDAY'S ENTRY & TWO THOUSAND & FORTY EIGHT":
.
You and Mary have a good Monday. This is what I found on the Eagle cam blackout. Helen.
.
The camera at NBG went down this afternoon (Sunday). I do not have a picture either so cannot keep you informed of nest activity. OF COURSE, it is a holiday weekend so it may be Tuesday before the problem can be identified and fixed .Helen.
.
(Here is some good news the Eagles link is working again here at 3:20 p.m. Thanks HELEN.)
.
Click here to view them. http://www.wvec.com/marketplace/microsite-content/eagle-cam.html. DAD,
... http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
This above is the weather forecast for East Tennessee. You can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. At 3 A.M. the temperature is 44 degrees. And we do have hopes of warmer later today, We are supposed to have a high of above 55 on this Monday. I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us , It is looking like that we are going to have some better weather for a while. Some nice spring like weather will help us all. DAD.
.
http://www.wvec.com/marketplace/microsite-content/eagle-cam.html.
.
I hope that you are still enjoying the eagles, Above is the link that will take you up to their nest.
.
Every morning is a good morning for me to go to See Sara, Oreo and Misty, but it seems that I am always in a bigger rush on Monday morning, you know that I have not been there since Saturday, and I am in bad need of my special smile. I just click on this familiar link Sara's Dog Training and I am soon looking at two beautiful Shelties. Thanks Sara. Dad.
.
Here below are my five web pages that are edited each day, just as my blog. 1/16/10.Today is 1/18/10 .
.
..DAD'S FRIED GREEN TOMATOES Shared with everyone in the world On this site you will find the recipe for Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes, as well as other delicious tomato recipes...
.
DAD'S MEMOIRS AND THOUGHTS Shared with everyone in the world.
.
.SONGBIRD AND ROSE GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world.
.
DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world..
.
Tomato Problem Solver Site Shared with everyone in the world.
....
I hope that you will find some answers to your tomato problems, I know that the tomato season has already arrived in many places in this world and I hope that you will send me an email if you do not find the answers above. Here is where you will always find me white6416r@aol.com I never close. Dad.
....
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW! Use referral code (Dad) .
...
( When you are planning your tomato garden why not try this Biota Max. You will be surprised at what it will do for you . I am ready to ship today. DAD.)
.
.TOP 10 Tomatoes! Unrivalled for taste, size and yields.To view this email in a browser Click Here Just click on the red link..
.
Shooting My Universe ..
.
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
.
.It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
.
.LEARN BIRD SONGS
.Since this is a holiday I am sure that many of you are still in that warm bed, and I don't blame you. That is where you will find me when I finish here. Mary and I are keeping our plans very low for today.
.
I did not mention Starbucks coffee but I knew that you would come and see me if you could. I will be here all day. Maybe we all could smile, and laugh a little extra today. We were in a meeting Sunday afternoon and we heard of the need to be kind and gentle to everyone. How true now let's do that to Day.
.
Bye Bye DAD.
.
.©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
14 years ago



6 comments:
Good morning, Dad, can I sit for a minute and have a cup of something warm before I head off to bed for the night? Sounds like you may still be sleepy, too, so I hope you go back to bed like you said... stay warm and cozy.
Being kind and gentle to everyone is certainly a goal for all of us. Good words in your meeting for sure. I hope your Monday is a great one!
You and Mary have a good Monday. This is what I found on the Eagle cam blackout.Helen
The camera at NBG went down this afternoon (Sunday). I do not have a picture either so cannot keep you informed of nest activity. OF COURSE, it is a holiday weekend so it may be Tuesday before the problem can be identified and fixed
Good Afternoon DAD...
Thank goodness for Starbuck's...not only do they offer delicious bold coffee they also offer free WiFi so here I am having coffee with you on this Monday holiday. I forgot to tell you on Friday evening we all shared a large plate of Fried Green Tomatoes at our first dinner in Florida. We just had to order them and they were tasty but not quite as tasty as your recipe.
Yesterday we got to sit on the beach and today we are back into jackets, gloves and hats... but the sunshine does feel wonderful. Certainly looks cold and snowy back in Sara's backyard. We'll enjoy our 6 weeks in Florida away from the snow and ice, though I do miss my friends and family up north.
Had great news yesterday. My sister Betty in Honolulu has a new grandson born yesterday afternoon in NYC. Kia decided, two weeks early, it was time for the world to welcome him into it. All is well for the entire family. I'll get to meet him in March when I'll be in NYC for a play and overnight.
Hope you enjoyed your day and I'll stop by tomorrow. ...Sara;s Mom
Hi DAD,
Kai Estephan was born two week early even before the Eaglets. Kai means water in Hawaiian and Estephan is Stephen. Kai's Great-grand father died last year. His name was Estephan. My bags are packed but my ticket is for Jan. 27. God bless the sweet boy. It's 2:37pm, and I am ready for an afternoon cup. Aloha, Sara 's aunt
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Yes, those eagles are fascinating! Always enjoy seeing them.
Glad to hear you both decided to relax today --hope you are staying warm, enjoying your coffee. It rained out the parade here :( but I am grateful for the blessing of rain, which we need so desperately.
Yes, kindness and compassion and caring -- that's the ticket! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment