Friday, January 22, 2010

FRIDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & FIFTY TWO

" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
" The sun never sets over Dad's Tomato Gardens."
..
Misty
.
I don't think that I really need to introduce MISTY T0 many of you. You see her almost every day, and you know that she belongs to Sara. Here is what Sara has to say abouy her, My 11 year old sweet girl. She loves to cuddle, bark, eat and chase Oreo.
.
My plans were to have Oreo's picture on this today also but I did not make it, I hope Oreo will not be angry with me. He knows that I love him, and OREO i will try to have you on here tomorrow.
And here is what Sara has to say about Oreo. My 3 year old boy who is full of energy. He lives to play, and I really think he would rather play with his ball than eat
.
.
.
This above is the weather forecast for East Tennessee. You can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. At 3 A.M. the temperature is 45 degrees. And we expect a high of 51 today. I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us , It is looking like that we are going to have some better weather for a while. Some nice spring like weather will help us to think a little more about tomatoes.
.
HABITAT NEWS .
'
Tough Trees Junipers give scores of animals a boost in winter by providing a rich supply of food and protection from the cold.Learn more about these tough trees.
.
You have seen this before Sara's Dog Training blog. If you read my blog you will see this here every morning. And what I am doing is getting myself a big smile for the day. That will do the trick, don't take my word for it, try it out yourself. Be sure that you look at the picture above, of Misty . Then tell me what you think. DAD .
.
Are you ready for the tomato season in your part of this world. I am sure that many of my friends are already having a good tomato sandwich. And it won't be long until it will be our turn. It would be good to be ready for it. Look at this below with me. Dad. .
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW! Use referral code (Dad) .
.
Shooting My Universe . You can't beat this for enjoyment. .
'
.
I hope that you are still enjoying the eagles, Above is the link that will take you up to their nest.
.
Would one of you like to pour Dad a cup of that Bold X Starbucks Coffee . I have it ready but I would like to relax for just a little while, and get my thoughts together for the day. If we don't begin the day right it might not go so well, and we all do want to say at bedtime this day " That we have done our best."
.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html

This above is the world time zones.

.
I think that I am going to have to let my side panel finish this blog, You know all about it by now, it has every thing in it that I know, and it never gets tired like I do, I promise to do a better job on Saturday morning. I am going to get a little rest.
.
I will do my best to be back in the morning if all is well. we want to remember to be Kind and Gentle to everyone today, and smile and laugh if you possible can. We need to try to help someone that we might find in need. Sending Love and good wishes to all the world.
.
BYE BYE DAD
.
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

7 comments:

madcobug said...

Good morning Dad, I like that snowy picture of Misty. I have already seen both the eagles around and in the nest this morning. Its supposed to rain there tonight pretty heavy.
Have a nice day today along with Mary. Helen

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I am smiling for you today! It's Friday one of my favorite days...My other favorite days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. We know every day is one to be thankful for! Hope your Friday is a great one!

Sayit-baldys said...

TAKE IT EASY DAD AND REST OFTEN. sam

Joan said...

Good Afternoon DAD...

How nice to be greeted by Misty...she is really a special dog, loved my so many bloggers too. I will have to get her and Oreo some special treat at the Farmer's Market if the baker is there next week.

After a very stormy night, the sun is shining and everything looks clean and bright so I am smiling! This morning I walked to the Farmer's Market and purchased some delicious cherry tomatoes...you know what I will be making with them. I may have to go back and get a few Ruskin tomatoes to use for sandwiches. I will be thinking of you as I eat these delicacies.

I like MA's list of favorite days. Isn't she a delightful, positive person. She made me SMILE.

Hope you get some rest today and feel better in the morning. I'll be back for some Sumatra and more smiles. Now I have to go check in on those Bald Eagels ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

After visiting the SmokyCam, the EagleCam, and your friend on the east coast, I'm ready for some more coffee, thanks! ;) Hope you both have a relaxing and restful weekend and that you stay safe and warm. Still raining here! Love from Jamaka and fams

Sara said...

That's my favorite photo of Misty, it really captures her beauty and soul. She's a sweetheart, and as Jeff would say, "the best dog ever".

Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Your circle of friends and blogs/bloggers are keeping me happy and smiling. It was fun to be greeted by Misty on your blog this morning. Oreo loves her and we do, too. Now, you have me interested in Juniper Trees. I may have to buy some cherry tomatoes today. My mouth is watering after reading my sister's post to you.
Thanks, DAD. Aloha, Sara's aunt