Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TUESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & FIFTY-FIVE

This beautiful Model A car belongs to Glen, my friend in Australia. I was looking at some of Glens cars yesterday, and thought that I would like to show you one. I looked very where but did not see him. And then I tried email and is was not working at that time. I know that this picture belogs to Glen and I wan't to give hin credit for it, Glen if that is not alright let me know, DAD.
.
This link Glen in Australia will take you right to Glens house and you will get a royal welcome, I always have.

" Time is so precious-do not waste it.
.
"Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers."
.
.
This link above is our weather report for East Tennessee
.
This below is a little long to be useing this morning, but I feel like it is important' I will not be running this every day, It will possible be in the side panel. DAD.
.
Since we have readers in all parts of the world, I think the list is for 73 countries and 1571 cities. I have often wondered about the time zones in these different places, some times I wan't to talk or send an email and it's nice to know their time. Well yesterday I found just what I need, you might enjoy looking at is. Click below. DAD
.
.I just now found out something useful about the time link above, click on the name of the city that youare interested in and it will show you a lot of interesting things about that city.
.
I am going to make a trip right now to see Misty and Oreo. Her I go to Sara's Sara's Dog Training blog. I love those two Shelties. DAD.
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!
` Please use this Referral code (Dad Test ).
This referral Code above ( Dad Test ) is important it is for tracking purposes.
`
.
The only way that I have found to makes this blog's shorter is just to stop writing, and it breaks my heart to have to do this. I had a lot of other good things to show you, don't tell on me and I might slip back in this afternoon
.
.
I am feeling so much better this morning, I am getting more rest and I can tell a big difference. It is giving me a little more time to keep my WILDLIFE HABITAT in good order and the birds are smiling.
.
You know what we are all going to do today, we are going to be Kind, Gentle, and have a love in our hearts first for our Heavenly Father, and then for all men, we all want to be a good example. Paul wrote a letter to Tinothy and told him this, " Be thou an example." That gives me many serious thoughts'
.
That's all see you in the early morning.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

7 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD... Today I am up before the birds and ready for some early morning smiles to start the day. Of course a good cup of coffee with you would be nice as well.

Friends are currently in South America for 3 weeks. I went to your WorldClock link to check on the time and temperatures there. It is 2 hours later and a lot warmer...mid-90s during the day. A bit too hot for me.

You are a person who lives Paul's message to Timothy. You are a wonderful example to all of us. I read these two small verses about kindness and thought of you.

"Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look, a touch. It is anything that lifts another person.”

"Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers."

Have a lovely gentle day. ...Sara's Mom

Becky said...

Good morning, Dad... or good night, in my case... I am off to bed late as usual (3:13 a.m. here right now) after finishing my work shift. My eyes are having a hard time staying open, but I do like to come by before I go to sleep, it gives me peaceful thoughts.

Love, Becky

Karen A. Cooke said...

Hi Uncle Ray,
Enjoyed your world time zone link. Shawn is traveling on business this week and is in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. His time is 10 hours ahead of ours - basically he is getting up when I am going to bed! HA!
Love, your niece, Karen

Sue said...

Dad, Don't ever stop writing, we love to hear from you every day - minus Sundays - You are never too long. Always just right, and where would I get that great cuppa coffee? Thanks for sharing with us Sue

madcobug said...

That is a beautiful car. I am glad that you are feeling better. Helen

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

So glad you are feeling better. I'd never want to see you make this blog any shorter. I love hearing all your wise words every day. Take care ! 'On Ya'-ma

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Hope you are both relaxing and enjoying some hot coffee and comfort this afternoon. Dad, my dad used to talk about the Model "A" and it's nice to see one so well cared for! Looks brand new. Loved your Thoughts For The Day, especially the second one. Hope you have a good evening! Love from Jamaka and fams