Thursday, January 21, 2010

THURSDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & FIFTY ONE

" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
" The sun never sets over Dad's Tomato Gardens."
.
HABITAT NEWS
.
Tough Trees Junipers give scores of animals a boost in winter by providing a rich supply of food and protection from the cold.Learn more about these tough trees.
.
I am sure that the wild birds do love these Juniper trees, mentioned above. And here is something else that they love and that is a WILDLIFE HABITAT. I am so proud of mine, the number of it is 121,049 and it is located in Knoxville, TN. near the Smokies. I do my best to have plenty of food and water for the birds anytime they come by. Especially in these cold winter months. They will not have any trouble locating it, they will see the air full of birds long before they get there.
.
I would like to see you join us. Why don't you start a HABITAT, you will enjoy it so much. Dad.
.
http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 .
.
This above is the weather forecast for East Tennessee. You can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. At 3 A.M. the temperature is 50 degrees. And we expect a high of only 51 today. I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us , It is looking like that we are going to have some better weather for a while. Some nice spring like weather will help us all. DAD .

.
Sara's Dog Training blog. If you read my blog you will see this here every morning. And what I am doing is getting myself a big smile for the day. That will do the trick, don't take my word for it, try it out yourself. DAD.
.
Record Relics ...Something interesting, DAD.

.
Ecobirder ... This is good. Dad


.TOP 10 Tomatoes! Unrivalled for taste, size and yields.To view this email in a browser Click Here Just click on the red link.

.
Shooting My Universe . You can't beat this for enjoyment.

.
.http://www.wvec.com/marketplace/microsite-content/eagle-cam.html

.
I hope that you are still enjoying the eagles, Above is the link that will take you up to their nest.
.
Here below are my five web pages that are edited each day, just as my blog. Today is 1/21/10.
.
DAD'S FRIED GREEN TOMATOES Shared with everyone in the world On this site you will find the recipe for Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes, as well as other delicious tomato recipes..
.
.DAD'S MEMOIRS AND THOUGHTS Shared with everyone in the world.
.
.SONGBIRD AND ROSE GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world.
.
DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world..
.
Tomato Problem Solver Site Shared with everyone in the world.
.
Are you ready for the tomato season in your part of this world. I am sure that many of my friends are already having a good tomato sandwich. And it won't be long until it will be our turn. It would be good to be ready for it. Look at this below with me. Dad.
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW! Use referral code (Dad)
.

All three Cams are working, at night 1 and 3 are lighted.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1

.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2

.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3

We need to go visit Ma this morning. I like to talk to her in the early morning. Click below and you will see her.
It is a beautiful entry this morning, makes you smile. Dad
.

WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE

We also should look at Tennessee Granddaddy today and every day. Do you like a good joke, well he always has one. You know that he is the only son that I have, and Mary is my only daughter. I Love them both very much and I don't think that I could make it without them both trying to cheer me on each day. Dad.

A little note all children, please do love your Dad & Mom with all your heart, and treat them kindly, they will not be with you forever. I wish that I could say Good Morning to mine this morning, but that time is gone for me.

I am going to stop and visit the coffee pot again. If you haven't been here yet there is a pot full of Starbucks waiting for you and it is the bold X. Smile.

. I hope to see you in the morning if my time don't run out. You may get tired of what I say but this is all I have= Be Kind and Gentle to all men today, and you will be Happy when you finish the day.-----"Forgive and Forget."

BYE BYE DAD.
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved


4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Your weather is about 20 degrees higher than ours up here in northern Ohio. Right now it is only 22 and they say we'll have a high of 37. The snow is slowly melting and in some places the grass is showing again. Have a great Thursday and thanks for visiting me today too!

Mandy said...

Grandpa, I am going to try my hand with a tomato plant in my garden this year. Do you have any advice for me? What kind of plant should I try?

Love you and Aunt Mary lots,
Mandy

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD....

Took a nice long walk to get to the library today and I am finally settled at one of their pcs enjoying Sara's blog and your blog. I am really curious now about planting a juniper tree or bush in my backyard. Something I may try this spring after I do some research on it.

Today it is humid and cloudy so I am planning to visit a local museum that currently has a Miniature Art display/competition...all art works must be under 5 inches, some are as small as an inch. I went last year and was so amazed at the details on each of the paintings, etchings, sculptures, etc.

I had to make a call to a salesperson in Maine yesterday to check on an order. The woman was "kind and gentle" apologizing. She said they had 20 inches of snow and more was expected last night. With a smile in my voice,I said I guess I can wait a little longer. Like you say kindness and gentleness brings happiness!

Have a nice afternoon. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Hope you are both staying warm and dry and comfortable today. The eagles are bedded down for the evening, it looks like. Dad, you said it about cherishing our elders! We never know what we have until we lose it, that's human nature; but we should certainly cherish and love our elders, our families, and all of our loved ones and friends (of all species) because they deserve it and because they are our true treasure here on earth.

I loved reading about junipers! We had many, of several types, in the desert; I miss them very much, as they were so beautiful and so popular with wildlife and birds. In fact, my youngest beloved cat was found as a tiny kitten, wandering under one of the huge old junipers, all alone. Needless to say, she got scooped right up and brought into our family! She is now happy, healthy, and safe, thank God.

Love to you both from Jamaka and fams