" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
" The Love of God within my heart, will teach me how to do my part."
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!
Please use referral code (Dad).
.
http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920..
.
This above is the forcast for East Tennessee. You can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. At 3 A.M. the tempeature is 33 degrees. I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us . DAD.
.
Grow Like a PRO! Get an Early Start to Your Garden.To view this email in a browser Click Here
.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4930394&id=103085725011
.
This picture above is beautiful. makes you thnk spring.
.
I do not have very much planned for this Tueday morning. We got a lot done on Monday. The weather was much better in the afternoon and I wish that you could have been with me, you would have seen some Happy singing Birds. When they see my cart coming out they begin to fly in out of the trees, Singing very loudly, they know what is on the way.
.
The only other trip tha we made outside was to pick up my new glasses. Yes Mary finally talked me buying them I did need new glasses, and I do say that I am doing much better with them.
.
Shooting My Universe ..Here it is, I just can't leave it out. DAD.
.
.'' Growing tomato plants is easy. They produce an abundance of fruit. The best tomato, is one that ripens on the vine. With a wide range of varieties to choose from, there is a tomato plant that's just right for every home gardener".I need to give credit to The Garden Net work for this above. DAD.
.
It is time for me to begin to think of Starbucks Coffee I will get some ready here in just a little while, don't go away. We need to sit down for a little while and juse relax and enjoy the coffee and our little visit that we have this morning.
.
Now I am going to get my morning Smile, I click on this Sara's Dog Training link and there they are. Dad.
.
Now I am going to surprise you and get out of here. I think that the most of you know your way around this place, and I wan't you all to just make yourself at home. Go anywhere you wan't too, open any doors, look at the side bar and any other place that you need to go and just act like that you own the place. I am going to rest this morning and then maybe I will be back in the morning. SMILE & be KIND. Dad
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved .
14 years ago



8 comments:
We are still getting snow this morning and all is a white wonderland. Hope your Tuesday is a great one!
Good Morning DAD...
I can't believe I am the first to comment on your post today. I think something may have been wrong with the web this AM because Sara scared me earlier by writing to me that you didn't had a post today. What relief to find this nice post about your happy birds...happy because of you. And now I happy and smiling.
I'll have a short cup of Starbuck's, which is tasting really good, and then be on my way south. I do hope you folks warm up before we get to far south. Tonight we'll be in NJ with the grandsons so we'll give you another day to warm up nicely. It would be lovely if we had to drive through your area so we could meet and hug.
You have a lovely day and I'll see you in the morning. ...Sara's Mom
OOPS! I'm second because I talk too much. Mom must have been visiting at the same time and me.
Dad I sent you an email. Glad that you got new glasses. I can tell those birds love you. Have a great day and stay warm. Now I am off the check out your cams. Helen
DAD,
I was worried about you this morning. For some reason, your Tuesday post didn't show up on my "blog list" this morning, it still had your monday post. Must have been blogger technical difficulties, but it gave me quite a scare!
Hope you had a good day!
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
So glad to hear that Ms. Mary's encouragement has resulted in new glasses for you and that they are helping you to see your best, Dad! I know it can be complicated, getting the right kind and strength. ;)
We are getting quite an education in ornithology, aren't we? How well I know about our birds being hungry in the morning! Mine wait for me on the power wires every morning, and they alert others who aren't right there that the servant has come with the food ;)
Love to you both, and enjoy your evening cozy and warm! Jamaka and fams
HI DAD,
HOPE YOU AND MARY ARE DOING WELL. I TOO NEED NEW GLASSES...AND KEE PUTTING IT OFF.
LOVE YA,
CARLENE
Wow, seems you all were a little warmer than we were today for a change. Take care and keep warm and I think we have 50 degrees coming for at least ONE day. lol
Post a Comment