Friday, March 19, 2010

FRIDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & ONE HUNDRED

It is a Beautiful Day in Tennessee. We will have bright Sunshine all day with a high temperature of 68. At 8:55 a.m. it is 37. Come on to Dad's house and you can help me get Ready for the tomato plants. Dad.
.
My mood for today 3/19/10 is Happy.
.
."Time is so precious-do not waste it"
.
Click on this Eagle Web Cam and you will go right to to the eagles nest, wonder what is going to happen today? It is interesting to watch them being fed. And you will begin to see them grow.

http://the-estate-gardeners-diary.blogspot.com/
You will enjoy this link, it's about a gardener in Yorkshire England.
These other two links below will tell you a lot more about this interesting gardener.
.
The Hiking Gardener And His Misunderstood Dog.
.
Vick's Floral Art & Design Work
.
I had a question yesterday from a reader asking what I thought about the upside down tomato idea. They don't seem as popular as they once did. I am sure that they do work, but personally I do not like them, and don't use them. I want my tomato plants to be in the ground. Better flavor Tomatoes. DAD
..
Yesterday I got my two Bird Bath's opened and working . You may view these on Cam 2 & 3 today. Number 2 is lighted and is on all night. I wish someone would let me know if you can see these. I would like to hear from some far away places Dad.


DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.

Top 10 NEW Perennial Plants To view this email in a browser Click Here.
.
I'll tell you where I am going right now, I need a smile this morning at .Sara's Dog Training blog I always get one. But it would be a lot bigger SMILE if my friend Oreo was ready to go to work, I am thinking about you Oreo. Hang in there. DAD.
.

Shooting My Universe
Snowflakes and Dear Ones
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy.
.
I am making this a little short today since this is Friday. And I do have a few more things to do before those tomato plants get here. You all know without me telling you all about that Side Panel. You can depend on it when I am not saying anything. So please go there if you need any thing else.
.
I am feeling extra good this morning, had a wonderful night, so I am ready to go get 'em. And also the Starbucks Sumatra bold + is ready an waiting for you .
.
At the moment I don't seem to have a good thought for this day. But I will come back later. For right now I am just going to say, " Be Good." And don't worry this is going to be a wonderful day.
.
BYE BYE DAD
.©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved...

7 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
I'm glad you gave some links to Bob's sites. I really enjoy reading about his gardening, and his hikes. Vicki does some beautiful work too.

Have a great day! It is going to be gorgeous here today. Sunny & warm. That should bring lots of smiles to everyone. Even dogs!

~Sara

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Have a wonderful Friday. The weather has been mild here for a few days and it's been grand. I hope you are enjoying the sunshine too!

Cindi said...

goood moooorning Dad....
have a great day!!!!
xoxoxox

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Another glorious morning! I am really enjoying this early spring which I know will not last. Yesterday I cleared an area for planting tomatoes. I had to dig deep and pull out old plant roots and old tree roots. Now I'll be asking, what next and when? Today I will be cleaning out under the hedges where lots of leaves like to gather. I listen to audiobooks while working and the time goes by so quickly.

I guess I should have worked on my taxes when we were having cold, rainy weather. I definitely don't want to work on them now. I SMILED when reading ones of Jim's quotes: When you put the 2 words "The" and "IRS" together it spells "Theirs."

Enjoy another wonderful day. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

It's feeding time at WVEC, and the blog says Dad is the one doing the feeding right now. He seems to be doing a great job, too! ;) Glad to hear you're feeling good and having a good day. Also glad to hear you've got your webcam lighted! I miss seeing those -- your yard must look beautiful now. Two days until Spring! Have a wonderful afternoon/evening and love to you both from Jamaka and fams

Bob said...

Hi Dad, Thanks for the comment on my blog, both me and the misunderstood dog appreciate everyone joining us in whatever we do and of course you're welcome to include us in your blog, in fact we consider ourselves very honoured. Best wishes Bob.

Sayit-baldys said...

DAD, I STILL MISS HAVING A GARDEN THO IT HAS BEEN A FEW YEARS.
TOMATOS, OKRA AND OTHERS ARE NOT QUITE AS GOOD FROM THE STORE. sam