Monday, March 29, 2010

MONDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED & EIGHT

My mood for today 3/29/10 is Happy.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it".
.
Click on this Eagle Web Cam and you will go right to to the eagles nest, wonder what is going to happen today? It is interesting to watch them being fed. And you will begin to see them grow. They are going to be crowded very soon if they keep on eating like they are now.
.
Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Peru.

Visit Peru on Wikipedia

.
Top Heirloom Tomatoes To view this email in a browser Click Here
.
If you would like to let Sara tell you all about Oreo just click on Sara's Dog Training blog this morning. I am going to do that. And Sara Mary and I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you DAD.
.
I am going to make a big pot of Starbucks Coffee right now. And it will be the Sumatra X bold. Sit down and wait if you want to, you could visit with me. You will notice the Starbucks link in red above. That is a link to the Starbuck company. Lots of interesting things there about coffee. Dad.



We are still trying to give you a good Video, and we are going to do it. We still don't have the audio working but we are very near, This one above was made just like the last one, Mary did not leave my office chair. You may not be able to tell but when I was out there in the cart the rain was coming down hard. Be patient with me we are going to make it. Dad.
.
This is Monday morning and I for one am glad to see it, I enjoyed the weekends to the fullest, and our Sunday morning meeting was so much help to me, what would I ever do without them ? I am feeling good this Monday morning, my mood is Happy and I am ready to get to thinking about tomatoes again. ( I must tell you that it is raining again, has been most of the day on Sunday) Will it ever get dry enough to work in the ground.
.
Today.. Monday 3/29/10
Showers developing by evening. High 10C. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

.
Shooting My Universe . This is my favorite. Dad
.
.This below is my most important link to view for helpful information about producing a good tomato sandwich . Read it often.

.DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW! Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic.
.
Its time to think about placing an order for Biota Max, those tomatoes would like to see it. I will be using this when I get my plants in the ground Dad.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2.

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3 . ( See the instructions below.)

Enjoy these three cams, especially 3 & 4.

( Some of you may be having trouble getting to Cam # 3. This little tip might help you. When you start downloading don't advance until the word DONE is shown right down at the bottom on the left side of the screen. sometimes it will say waiting on picture. You can make this full page by extending each side. This is a very interesting Cam and I do hope that you can get it to work for you. If not let Dad know . white6416r@aol.com Thanks DAD.
.

Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
.
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
.
LEARN BIRD SONGS.
.
Here is my thought for this Monday 3/29/10

" And that from a child thou hast know the holy scriptures, which are able to make the wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus."

These words were spoken by Paul to Timothy, this is in second Timothy chapter 3 and verse 15. It is in our bible study this Wednesday. Dad.
.
I do need to say bye bye, I have been here long enough this morning, and it looks like that you are going to have go to old side panel again. There are a lot of interesting things there.

I WILL JUST SAY " BE Good " until I see you on Tuesday morning.
.
BYE BYE DAD

2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

7 comments:

Sara said...

Now, who told you it was my birthday? I suspect it was someone called, "Sara's mom"!

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Hope you and Mary have a wonderful Monday.

~Sara

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD..

After a busy morning I am ready for a sit, a read, and a cup of bold Sumatra.

Not only was Sara born on the 29th of March but she was born on a very snowy Easter. The babysitter had to abandon her car and walk to our house and the doctor had to spend the night at the hospital because the snow was so deep. The weather may have been cold, but I was warm and happy holding my little easter bunny.

The photos today on Shooting My Universe are truly amazing. Steve must be very patient and very observant to capture such images. I agree his photos are the best.

Glad to read that you will be showing us more videos of nature in action outside your window. With spring on its way (any day now!) there should be a lot to share with us.

Have a wonderful day. Hugs to you and Mary.
...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad glad you enjoyed your Sunday and you are feeling happy today ~ Loved your video ~ It has been raining here most of the day and it is quite cold ~ thankyou for my "Cuppa" ~ Ally x

Janice said...

Hi Dad and Mary, I'm here to wish you a happy Easter. My computer is old and slow so I don't get the video's anymore but I'm sure they are great. Been quite ill this winter but now on the mend and I have been getting out in the yard for clean up. To early to plant here in Green Bay.
Janice

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
Be patient as the rain drenches your tomato planting garden. It will dry, and you will plant, and you will celebrate a glorious harvest. It was fun to receive a wave from you from your golf cart. (Thanks, Mary for the good camera work.) You must learn the "Shaka" wave. Hold up your hand, put down the middle three fingers, so that your thumb and pinky are straight, then move your wrist from side to side. That is the Hawaiian wave. Have a great day. Aloha, Sara's aunt

Bob said...

Hey Dad, thats a cool buggy you have there. Shame about the rain. I'm like you and bursting to get going in the garden but this winter seems like its not wanting to leave us be just yet, we will just have to be patient I guess. Bob.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Looks like a soggy day, Dad! Good Ms. Mary could stay comfortably inside and dry. Nice video! I really enjoy them, always. WVEC is down for maintenance ;( but enjoyed seeing the woodpecker with his hickory nut and the eiders in the harbor. We're supposed to get rain this Wed./Thur. You know what they say: April showers bring May flowers! ;) Love to you both from Jamaka and fams