Monday, March 22, 2010

MONDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED & TWO

My mood for today 3/22/10 is Happy.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it".

Click on this Eagle Web Cam and you will go right to to the eagles nest, wonder what is going to happen today? It is interesting to watch them being fed. And you will begin to see them grow. I have noticed that the eaglets hav grown so much in the last two days.

.
Spring is here as it tells you below and I am glad, now it can't be many days untill I am getting my tomatoes in the ground. SMILE
.
Finally, Spring Has Arrived! Are You Ready to Capture the Memories? From the dazzling bluebirds visiting your birdhouse to start a family to the resourceful squirrels drinking from your birdbath, be sure to enter your photos in the National Wildlife Photo Contest—our biggest contest ever! National Wildlife is now accepting entries to our 40th annual contest. Winning photographs receive cash prizes and will be published online. A selection of winning photos will appear in the December 2010 issue of the magazine. Enter today!
.
More than $30,000 in Cash Prizes
Two $5,000 Grand Prizes
.
.
Pro, Amateur and Youth divisions In exchange for your $20 entry fee, you can submit as many as 25 photographs in the seven categories listed below. You will also receive a one-year membership* to the National Wildlife Federation, including six issues of National Wildlife and a 10% discount on all NWF catalog merchandise. Categories for Entries .
.

Mammals
Birds
Other Wildlife
Backyard Habitats
Connecting People and Nature
Landscapes and Plant Life

.
Global Warming Visit our
2010 Contest page for entry details and categories. Deadline is July 6.
.
Enter today!*Current NWF members excluded.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1.

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2.

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3 .
.
Check on the bird bath's on Cam's # 2 & 3
..

Gourmet Seasoning VegetablesTo view this email in a browser Click Here
.
Sara's Dog Training
.
When you see the link above what does it make you think of. I can answer right quick. It makes me think of my friends Sara, Misty and Oreo. I am think so much every day about Oreo, and wishing the best for him. I love you Oreo. DAD.
.
This good Monday morning has arrived again, and I already have The Starbucks Samatra bold + coffee ready, in fact I am already trying it out, I just coulden't wait. I needed it so bad this morning.
.
I hope that you will not be worrying about this day, but just put Happy in your own mood spot and go out and do a good job, Worrying about things does not help. Remember that we have our Heavenly Father up above looking down from Heaven, and he is in control, so why shouldwe worry.
.
I had a lot to do this morning, but it looks like the weather is not good, rain and a little cooler.
.
p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920. .
.
.The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code..
.
Today. Monday 3/22/10
Showers possible. Snow may mix in early. High 7C. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Cloudy with occasional showers. Snow may mix in early. High 46F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance

.
Sunrise today 7:38--Sunset 7:49.
.
Unhook the mules there is no chance of doing any work in the tomato garden today. Maybe it will be a good day to take to rest and a few naps.
.
If you love Tomatoes please click on the link below, and read all the way to the bottom, you will be glad to have all the information that is there. It will be a great help to you in producing a good tomato. It will help you solve a lot of your problems. If you don't find them here just send me an email at white6416r@aol.com I am nevet to busy to give you some help. I think that this is my most important link and I hope that you will look at it.DAD.
.
.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page.

.
I don't feel like that I am done, but I am going to stop any way. I am going to come back after a little while and give you a thought for the day, Untill then you just be" good."
.
Here is my thought for this Day.

" And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient. In meekness instructing others----."
.
This was taken from our bible study for this week.Second Timothy chapter 2 . Part of verses 24 & 25.
.
I hope to see you in the early morning.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved...

6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

The weather is about the same here today. I'm off to work regardless as my work is not dependent on the weather. I'm sipping the good coffee and trying to smile. I do hope your Monday is a great one!

Joan said...

Happy Monday Morning DAD...

Looking out at the gray weather after so much sunshine makes me need to find a smile elsewhere. And I knew just where to find one, so like MA, I am sipping my cup of Starbucks and smiling as I read your blog and check on some of your links.

The eaglets sure are growing. The smallest one was trying so hard to get food this morning but the other 2 grabbed it right out of Mama's mouth. Then Mama moved to the other side and very, very gently feed her smallest eaglet. It was such a tender moment to watch.

Another Starbucks in Steve's photos of Shanghai, they must be on every corner just like in New York City. The photo of the beautiful fruit served at the end of a meal resembles the fruit served at Sara's favorite Japanese restaurant. It looks like a work of art and it tastes so delicious and refreshing.

No gardening today but maybe I will go out and buy a couple of bags of top soil for my tomato patch. Have a relaxing Monday and keeping smiling. ...Sara's Mom

Nancy said...

Hi Dad...sure hope you remember me! Of course you do. : )

You sure had a lot to share with us today, and your blog just gets better all the time. Thanks for all those neat links!

Can't wait for the tomatoes either...

Love,
Nancy

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hi Dad ~ Hope your weather improves ~ we have had some really nice Spring like days here ~ Hope they keep coming I do so love the Sunshine
everyone one looks so much happier when the sun is out ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

The eaglets have just been fed (again) and Mama and Daddy Eagle are BOTH in the nest! A fine family, to be sure.

Yes, it's a beautiful Spring day here, too -- flowers blooming, birds singing, and I've unhitched the mules so they can enjoy the day as well. ;) I keep hoping to see seedlings coming up in the garden.... Sammi is sitting on my lap purring and sending love to you both!

Your Thought For The Day is a good one. Love to you both from Jamaka and fams

The J's said...

Hello there! I've read your blog some off and on over the past couple years and now just found out that my daughter & son-in-law & granddaughter (with Doug O.) got to visit you! The world just got a little smaller!
Maxine J.