Friday, March 26, 2010

FRIDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED & SIX

My mood for today 3/26/10 is Happy.

. "Time is so precious-do not waste it".
.
Click on this Eagle Web Cam and you will go right to to the eagles nest, wonder what is going to happen today? It is interesting to watch them being fed. And you will begin to see them grow. They are going to be crowded very soon if they keep on eating like they are now
.

Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Slovakia.
'
Visit Slovakia on Wikipedia

.
http://eaglenest.blogs.wm.edu/
.

Joan sent me this above a beautiful link of the eaglets, just look how much they have grown !

p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.

This link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code. I am confused by this unusual weather. RAIN , RAIN, RAIN.
.
Today.Friday 3/26/1o
Showers ending by midday. High 11C. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Rain showers this morning with some sunshine during the afternoon hours. High 53F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

.
Would you like to look at Oreo this morning, if you do just click on Sara's Dog Training blog and you will be able to see Oreo and Misty. You will enjoy it, I do every morning, Dad.
.
I am going to get some of that good Starbucks coffee ready, don't go away it is almost ready.
.
Now Shipping Plants To Your Zone! To view this email in a browser click here Click Here

.
This is the most important link to view DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN if you would like some very important information about producing tomatoes, please don't miss it. DAD
.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S
OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
The bird bath,s are shown on Cam,s # 2 & 3.
.
These links below are full of lots of information that you can use when you are producing that good home grown tomato. Please look at them often
.
..DAD'S FRIED GREEN TOMATOES Shared with everyone in the world On this site you will find the recipe for Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes, as well as other delicious tomato recipes
.
DAD'S MEMOIRS AND THOUGHTS Shared with everyone in the world.

DAD'S SONGBIRD AND ROSE GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world
.
.DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world.

Dad's Tomato Problem Solver Site Shared with everyone in the world.
,

THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE OF THESE ABOVE IS DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN.
.
HERE IS MY THOUGHT FOR THIS FRIDAY'

" This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles."
.
" The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him , and delivereth them. "
.
This is from Psalms Chapter 34 verses 6 & 7 a psalm of David. I like to read this often as it is a great comfort to me. It gives me a desire to keep on going . Dad

.
I will be back as I think of something more to say. I know that I do have a very busy day planed today, weather permitting. Tomato time is here and I am not completely ready. Ground not prepared properly, been to wet.
Until I come back let's all just try to be good, gentle and kind. Now that includes Old Dad
.
BYE BYE DAD.
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

5 comments:

Cindi said...

GGGGoooood morning Dad,
sipping on a cup of Jo this am with ya, have a great day!
xoxoxo

Becky said...

I'm ready for some of that good hot coffee! I'm sorry about you having rain, Dad. I know you're anxious to get out in that garden. I'm glad you're warm and dry, though, and I hope the eagle family stays warm and dry, too, as much as possible. Have a good Friday!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I have my cup and ready to pour some of your bold Starbucks and visit for a bit. I did just visit the eagle nest blog and saw one of the eaglets at the edge of the nest peeking over to see what exciting things are below. Soon they will be practicing flying and then off exploring on their own.

I ordered 3 Brandywine Tomato Plants and 3 Honey Cherry Tomato Plants from Burpee and they are including some free plant food. Living in chilly zone 5 I don't expect to receive the plants until the end of May. I probably should have ordered some early tomatoes but this year I'll devote my time and energy to these.

Sara stopped by yesterday with Oreo. Oreo was as active as ever and Sara was not. She was so worried about what the PT Vet would tell her about Oreo's injured leg. An hour later a call from Sara, with happiness in her voice, I knew the results were good. At least for now, Oreo will not need surgery and Sara will have lots of fun doing daily exercises with Oreo, almost like doing agility with him. She'll be smiling again!

Lovely Thought for Today. Have a wonderful Friday! ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

It's been a bit since I was able to stop by and see what's going on with you. I'm glad to see you are doing well and that your mood is happy. I sure wish I could plant some tomates. There's no sense in my doing that since the deer always eat them all. I'll have to be content with watching your plants grow.

Carol in Jackson NJ

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Hope you don't overdo it in the tomato patch, Dad! ;) I did a bunch of gardening yesterday and added blisters to my blisters ;) The eagles have turned in for the night, it looks like. Sorry for checking in so late -- it's my b'day and it's been a little hectic. Love to you both from Jamaka and fams, glad you're getting more visitors from all over the world!