Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WEDNESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED & TEN

My mood for today 3/31/10 is Quiet.

.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it"
.
" Wasted time will come again no more."

Good Morning.
.
Here at 3 a.m this wednesday morning I feel like a " little fish in a great big pond.'' But I know that is only temporary becaue I have a hot cup of Starbucks Coffee right here at my side that I am sipping. I will soon be up and ready to get to work. The weather is going to be 72 with plenty of sunshine

I started this Journal on August 28, 2003 for the main purpose of helping others produce a good home grown tomato. That is still my desire and nothing else. I will be glad for any comments or criticism. I appreciate all of my readers who have stayed with me through these years. Dad
.
..Click on this Eagle Web Cam and you will go right to to the eagles nest, wonder what is going to happen today? It is interesting to watch them being fed. And you will begin to see them grow. They are going to be crowded very soon if they keep on eating like they are now. they are to be banded today.
.
Here is another link to the eagles that is interesting. Try it out.
http://eaglenest.blogs.wm.edu/
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DAD'S
OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2..
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
..( See the instructions below.)

Enjoy these three cams, especially 3 & 4. Some of you may be having trouble getting to Cam # 3. This little tip might help you. When you start downloading don't advance until the word DONE is shown right down at the bottom on the left side of the screen. sometimes it will say waiting on picture. You can make this full page by extending each side. This is a very interesting Cam and I do hope that you can get it to work for you. If not let Dad know . white6416r@aol.com Thanks DAD.
.
And to you that are not able to see our Cams we are going to be show ing more Video's in our daily blog that you will be able to view.Dad.
.
p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920. This link above is the weather forecast for Knoxville.
.
Today 3/31/10.
Abundant sunshine. High 23C. Winds light and variable.
Sunny. High 74F. Winds light and variable



We are still working on Videos. I hope that we will be doing a lot better soon. We are doing more of these so that you who can not get our Cans will be able to see these in our daily blog. If you listen closely you may hear Mary talking on the one above, turn your speakers up. But do look for improvement soon.
Dad.
.
I always leave diretions to Oreo & Misty's house right here, this is is Sara's Dog Training blog and it will take you where you want to go. I have been reading all that is being done for Oreo, and to see that he is getting the best care possible. Dad.
.
.Shooting My Universe . This is my favorite. Dad.
.
This below is my most important link to view for helpful information about producing a good Tomato sandwich . Read it often.
.
DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN.
.
.ORDER Biota Max™ NOW! Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic...Its time to think about placing an order for Biota Max, those tomatoes would like to see it. I will be using this when I get my plants in the ground Dad.
.
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
.
Dad's Airplane Flying Days
Dad's Grocery Store .
.
BrushStrokes ..Be sue and heck on this one today. DAD
.
Here is my thought for today.
.
" Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be accetable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeeme."
.
This is from Psalm 19 and verse 14. A psalm of David.

I may not be done but I am going to stop anyway. I hope that you have a good day and that we all can be kind to everyone. I hope to see you in the morning.
.
BYE BYE DAD

Copywrited 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
.

4 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD..

Spring has arrived in your backyard and I am hoping it arrives here tomorrow like the weatherman says. Yesterday was so, so cold and wet and this morning is only a wee bit better...makes me want and need a cup of your bold coffee.

Enjoyed the video of you drinking water from your lovely refreshing fountain, checking the bird feeders and driving back to the house.
Mary is doing a great job with the camera.

Also enjoyed Steve's photos of Hotel Food in Shanghai. Looks like something served in a 5-star restaurant rather than in a hotel. Bet it was fresh and healthy and delicious.

The eaglets have been banded and they looked so cute and bewildered by what had just happened to them. Haven't seen Mama or Papa with them since they were banded. I'll check again later.

Enjoy your spring day outdoors. I'll be spending mine indoors cleaning up the house so it will look good tomorrow when the sun shines (I hope). ...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Enjoy your day Dad ~ Hope the sun is shining there ~ it has rained all day here and is really very cold ~ lots of snow in Scotland and Ireland ~ Hope it does not make its way down here :o) ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Very nice video! Enjoy them always. It's feeding time over at WVEC, and I checked on the National Park webcams, too. We're expecting rain and thunder today/tomorrow. Have a wonderful afternoon/evening and love from Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
I love to read the stories from your young-time. From working in your uncle's grocery store to flying your own plane, right up to your modern-time, you have been an adventurer who loves life. Aloha. Sara's aunt.