Saturday, March 13, 2010

SATURDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & NINETY FIVE.

GOOD Morning, I do not write a blog today. This is Sunday 3/15/10 at 3;47 A.M. I hope that you have a nice week end, and I am sending love and good wishes to all of you . I WILL SEE YOU MONDAY MORNING IF ALL IS WELL. `DAD

The second eaglet hatched during the night. You can see it at the Eagle Nest Blog. Only 1 left to hatch..perhaps tonight. Amazing that the eggs survived the blizzards of 2010 and now the eaglets are looking healthy and momma and poppa bird are smiling.

You may check on them by clicking on this link Eagle Web Cam this is going to be fun .Dad


My mood for today 3/13/10 is Happy.

"Time is so precious-do not waste it"
.
Click on this Eagle Web Cam and you will go right uo to the eagles nest, wonder what is going to happen today ?
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
If you love Tomatoes please click on the link below, and read all the way to the bottom, you will be glad to have all the information that is there.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page. .
.
They Do Not Know.

" They do not know the harm they do,
who say an unkind thing;
The hasty word, by them forgot,
in some heart leaves a sting."

They do not know the good they do;
Who speak a heartening phrase,
or lend a helping hand along,
Life's steep and rugged ways."

O careless ones, think what you do;
Take heed to what you say;
And, kindly ones, speak, laugh, and sing.
And cheer us on our way."

.
Th Author to the above is unknown by me. Dad
.
I am wondering about Sara, Misty and Oreo. I think that they are beging to improve some. Anyway I am going on to Sara's Sara's Dog Training blog and check on them. It is hard for me to start a day without getting a glimpse that first comes up of those two beauties. DAD.
.
.I hope that you can take the time to view this web page right down below, it has lots of interesting things about tomatoes. You will be able to get lot's of help with your tomatoe problems here.
.

. Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page. .
.


Order Biota Max™ NOW! Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil ProbioticI .
.
Its time to think about placing an order for Biota Max, those tomatoes would like to see it.Use the link right up above. Dad.
.
I am glad to see this Saturday morning arrive. We had rain most of the day on Friday, I am hopeing for some sunny weather today, I think that all this rain one of the things that makes my mood sad .
.
.p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code.
.
Today.Saturday. 3/13/10
Showers possible. High 10C. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Cloudy with occasional showers. High near 50F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.


Certify Your Habitat
.
I enjoy my Habitat very much, I think I like it about as well as the birds and other animals that visit me do. It is a great pleasure to see the birds comeing to my feeders, I am learning a lot about birds that I did not know. I would encourage you to join us get your HABITAT STARTED TODAY.
.

Garden For Wildlife
.

Garden For Wildlife Home
.
Create Your Habitat
.
Get Started Food
.
Water Cover
.
Place for Young
.
Green Gardening
.
Certify Your Habitat .
.
These three links below are links that I try to make time for every day. DAD.
.
Shooting My Universe .
.
I am so proud that I can call Steve my friend, I would like for him to visit the smokies this spring and give us some pictures from there. Thanks Steve for all that you do for us.
.
Look over on your right and you can view Dad's Rose Garden Album.

.
WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE and

American Profile Magazine
.
Where is the coffee and tea ? I am up and ready for a cup right now, but I don't think that it is ready yet, after all it is only 3 a.m. but I will go see what I can do. Don't you go away, I need to talk to you.
.

Here is Dad's thought for today and the weekend
.
" And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted,forgiving one another, even as GOD for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."
Ephesians chapter 4- verse 32...
.

Since this is Saturday morning I need to stop, and I won't see you again untill Monday morning. Mary & I need to spend some time in getting ready for our Sunday morning meeting.

.
I don't have anything to tell you that you don't already know. just be good to every one, kind and gentle in all your dealings with them.

BYE BYE DAD

©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning! I'm here to send a SMILE your way. No use in feeling sad when here we are you and me ready to start a new day. I've got my good coffee and am enjoying it. I hope those feeling of sadness evaporate away and you too can SMILE this morning! Take good care!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Sending you a big HUG and a SMILE to help ease your sadness.

I think your weather will not help. But I do think your bird habitat may put a smile or two on your face today. They too are struggling in this weather as they try to build nests or feed little ones and you get to watch it all from your window. My christmas wreath is still hanging and now I cannot take it down because a bird is busy building a nest inside of it. Too bad I can't see it all from my window but I do check on it several times a day.

The second eaglet hatched during the night. You can see it at the Eagle Nest Blog. Only 1 left to hatch..perhaps tonight. Amazing that the eggs survived the blizzards of 2010 and now the eaglets are looking healthy and momma and poppa bird are smiling.

They Do Not Know is a beautifully written poem and the advise it gives is so important. I think I will print it out and read it every morning to remind me to be careful of what I say or how I say it. Thanks for the reminder.

Now I will enjoy that cup of Sumatra as I visit some of your links. I do hope you are feeling better and are able to do what you need to be ready for your Sunday meeting which you enjoy so much. More HUGS and SMILES for you and Mary. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Mornin' Dad!
I thought I would stop by this morning and have a cup with you. I think it is supposed to be rainy here today too; at least for now it is just overcast. I must remind you that without the rain, you can't appreciate the sun. So don't let this weather make you sad, just think about being able to plant your crop of DELICIOUS tomatoes in the next few weeks! That should put a smile on your face.
Take care of yourself Dad. I will talk to you soon! :)
I love you,
Vicki in Birmingham

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon, DAD,
All the rain will give you a rainbow and the two sweet eaglets will give you a smile. Haste makes waste. The rains will stop; the sun will shine; the seeds will be planted; the green tomatoes will be delicious; the red tomatoes will be juicy and smiling - all in good time. Love to you and your daughter Mary.
Aloha, Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Sorry for checking in so late again! That is a beautiful poem you shared with us, and hope you got the sunshine you wanted today. Isn't it exciting about the eaglets! Hope your evening is a good one -- don't forget to set the clocks forward tonight and you'll have an hour more of daylight! Love, Jamaka and fams

ilovepink1078 said...

Hello, Dad!
How are you? Hope all is well. By the way, I remember you in Cindi's blog she posted about Tomato garden. Thanks God! It flashes back in mind...Your Wonderful Green Garden, dad!

I love cooking and baking. However, most of my ingredients are pre package, its ready mix.
I will try to have it in raw materials. I think, it’s healthier to cook fresh veggies like what I have seen in dad’s garden.

Thanks for sharing... Hope to hear soon.

Love and Prayer,

http://uchsmapeh.blogspot.com/