Saturday, March 20, 2010

SATURDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND AND ONE

Good Morning
.
I hope that you are going to have a nice Sunday. You know that I do not have a blog on Sunday, This is just to let you know that all is well here, I am feeling good and right now sipping on that good coffee. I will see you early in the morning. Sending Love and best wishes to all of you. DAD

My mood for today 3/21/10 is Happy and Content,.

"Time is so precious-do not waste it"

.Click on this Eagle Web Cam and you will go right to to the eagles nest, wonder what is going to happen today? It is interesting to watch them being fed. And you will begin to see them grow.

http://wishingformyturn.blogspot.com/
This link above is very interesting, It is composed by my friend Cindy. I know that you will enjoy it. Thanks Cindy for giving us permission to view it. DAD.
.
If you love Tomatoes please click on the link below, and read all the way to the bottom, you will be glad to have all the information that is there. It will be a great help to you in producing a good tomato. It will help you solve a lot of your problems. If you don't find them here just send me an email at
white6416r@aol.com I am nevet to busy to give you some help. DAD.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page.
.
Yesterday I got my two Bird Bath's opened and working . You may view these on Cam 2 & 3 today. Cam # 2 is lighted. I wish someone would let me know if you can see these.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3 ..
.
I have enjoyed my WILDLIFE HABITAT so much the last few days. It has become so interesting watching the birds, squirels, and other animals that visit me. They seem to appreciate the bird baths more than the food, I have saw several taking baths yesterday afternoon. If you do not have a Habitat I would recommend that you make one. There is of course a little extra work to it, but it is worth the labor and feed cost.. Dad.
.
p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920. .
.
The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code.
.
Today Saturday 3/20/10

Mostly sunny. High 20C. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunny along with a few clouds. High 69F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

.
Shooting My Universe . Don't miss this. Dad
.
http://the-estate-gardeners-diary.blogspot.com/
.
You will enjoy this link, it's about Bob a gardener in Yorkshire England .These other links below will tell you a lot more about this interesting gardener.

.The Hiking Gardener

The Hiking Gardener And His Misunderstood Dog.
.
.Vick's Floral Art & Design Work.
.
Top 10 NEW Perennial Plants To view this email in a browser Click Here.
.
I'll tell you where I am going this Saturday morning, I need a smile this morning at .Sara's Dog Training blog I always get one. But it would be a lot bigger SMILE if my friend Oreo was ready to go to work, I am thinking about you Oreo. Hang in there. And I love Misty also. DAD.
.
Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS .
.
This is Saturday morning, I need to bring this to a close and begin to get read for Sunday, the most important day of the week. I hope to see you on Monday morning. We are going to be kind and pleasent to all men today. You will feel beter at the end of the day if you do that. Thinks good thoughts today.
.
.BYE BYE DAD.

©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

4 comments:

Becky said...

I love that your yard is a wildlife habitat. Have a nice day, Dad... hope you get some nice weather this weekend.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Enjoying my second cup of Sumatra while visiting with you. Shooting the Universe has some wonderful photos of Shanghi... my favorite is the one with a "Starbucks" coffee shop in it. Wouldn't it be grand to have a cup of Starbucks in the midst of all that outside activity.

What a week of sunshine and warmth! But, today I will be indoors for most of the day. My little 9 year old neighbor invited me to her "tap dance" competition. How could I say no. She is such a joy, often ringing my door bell to say hello and tell me about some thing that happened in school or dance class that made her happy. So, I will be there rooting for her and her dance group. After the competition I will be joining friends at a fund-raiser for the food pantry. We will get to try many varieties of Mac and Cheese made by the top restaurants in the area. And, who doesn't love Mac and Cheese.

Guess the washing of the outdoor windows will have to wait for another warm day. I keep telling myself the dirty windows are better for the birds...keeps them from banging into them too often. The birds are fun to watch and listen to ... you can feel their happiness to have spring in the air. You habitat for the birds and other creatures is a perfect retreat for all of them.

Hope you have a wonderful outdoor day! But, don't overdo it. ...Sara's Mom

Cindi said...

Good morning Dad.
Thx for posting my site, & your kind words...hope our weather is good for our tomatoes today...later I will post a pic on my blog
have a good day
thx again
xooxxooxox

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Sorry for checking in so late (again) -- wow, you took us on a world tour today! I enjoyed the photos of Old Shanghai and the pink flamingos very much. I know your garden must be gorgeous and I'm still hoping for some positive "news" from all the seeds I planted last weekend. Geraniums and roses are starting here! Have a wonderful day tomorrow. Love to you both from Jamaka and fams