Thursday, March 25, 2010

THURSDAY.S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED & FIVE

My mood for today 3/25/10 is Happy..

. "Time is so precious-do not waste it".

Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Malta.

Visit Malta on Wikipedia

.Click on this Eagle Web Cam and you will go right to to the eagles nest, wonder what is going to happen today? It is interesting to watch them being fed. And you will begin to see them grow. They are going to be crowded very soon if they keep on eating like they are now.

Did you ever start something and not have any thing at all of what you were going to do. Well that is me this morning, I don't have even one idea of what to write about As my mother use to say she was starting from " Scratch" so I am starting from scratch. So this may be a little boring today

So if you have anything that I could use please send it to me now.

This is the important link to view DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN if you would like some very important information about producing tomatoes, please don't miss it. DAD

I know that you would like to see Oreo & Misty just click hera at Sara's Dog Training blog and you will smile. DAD.

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3

The bird bath,s are shown on Cam,s # 2 & 3.

http://eaglenest.blogs.wm.edu/

Joan sent me this above a beautiful link of the eaglets, just look how much they have grown !

p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920. .

This link above wll give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code. I am confused by this unsually weather. RAIN , RAIN, RAIN.

Today. Thursday 3/25/10
Chance of showers. High 17C. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Overcast with showers at times. High 63F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Here is my thought for this Thursday.

" Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness; for they shall be filled."

These are words of Jesus, taken from Matthew chapter 5 and verse 6. You can depend on what Jesus say's

I will be back as I think of something more to say. I know that I do have a very busy day planed today, weather permiting. Tomato time is here and I am not completly ready. Ground not prepared properly, been to wet.

Untill I come back let's all just try to be good, gentle and kind. Now that includes Old Dad.

BYE BYE DAD.

©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear DAD,
Good morning to you and Mary. The eaglets are so, so cute. I enjoy visiting their site. DAD, tomatoes were $4.99 a pound at the supermarket today. They looked nothing like the beauties in your red basket photographed on July 14, 2009. Maybe I should buy some large pots and grow my own on our lanai. (balcony.) Your tomato growing is contagious! Aloha, Sara's aunt.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

A lot of folks are having the same trouble here after all the snow melted we've had lots of rain too. Hopefully we'll have some dry warm days ahead for the gardens and fields for the farmers to. Everyone is ready to get ready to plant. Of course there will still be a chance of frost here through May so tomato plants won't go in the ground quite yet.

Anonymous said...

Interesting

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I need some coffee and some kind words to help me relax...so here I am getting just what I need.

It has been a busy morning, mostly wrapping presents for my grandson's 4th birthday and also arranging and taking photos of the beautiful quilts made for my 2 grandsons. Now I am happy that the photos were taken, loaded to my pc and than to snapfish.com and then sent out to friends and family excited to see them. And soon Sara will be coming by with Oreo. Oreo will be visiting a Physical Therapy Vet near my house. I do hope they can help him..poor Oreo just wants to run and jump and weave and get treats for his success, instead he is getting treats for remaining calm and inactive...must be very confusing for him.

No rain here this morning but it is cloudy. Not the type of day that says come out and play in the garden. So I'll stay in...there is always plenty to do inside the house.

Relax today for the sun may be out tomorrow! ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Hope it's staying dry for you while you're doing your gardening, Dad! I guess we had the same thought this morning -- I got up and fed us all, then went right outside and got to work weeding. A lot of rain = a lot of weeds! Still a lot left for anyone who wants some, too ;) but I made a dent in it and I hope you were able to, too. The eaglets are (as always) little hungry mouths, and I guess Dad's feeding them. Have a wonderful afternoon/evening, and don't work too hard! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams