"Time is so precious-do not waste it"
.
. Click on this Eagle Web Cam and you will go right uo to the eagles nest, wonder what is going to happen today ?
.
And now there are 3 eaglets...
.
http://eaglenest.blogs.wm.edu/
.
http://eaglenest.blogs.wm.edu/
.
Well the Norfolk Botanical Garden bald eagles have done it again – produced three eaglets. Sometime overnight the third eaglet hatched. At 9:09 this morning I was certain that I had seen the new eaglet being fed, but it was not until the three chicks were being fed by the female at 2:30 this afternoon were we able to see all three together
.
Joan sent me this yesterday afternoon. Joan I hope that I have the dates right on this.
.
I think that all this happened on Sunday. DAD..
.
National Wildlife Week - March 15-21, 2010 Get Wild, Child!
.
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMppUgSQNPU
.Do you need something to make you smile, if you can look at this above and not smile I would like to hear from yo. Dad.
.
Good Morning Sara.
. I do hope that you four had a nice quite week end. I am sure that we will see Oreo out there showing his stuff soon, because I know that he has had the very best of care. Anyway I am leaving the link that will take us to your blog, just click Sara's Dog Training link and we will be there SMILING ..
.
Click here: Top 10 Zoos for Baby Animals
Scroll to the right to view all the baby animals. Dad
.
the right to view all the animals. Dad“O Timothy, (lmost like a plea ) keep that which is committed to thy trust.”
This above is what Paul wrote to Timothy in one of his letters
.
Keep watching I will have a lot to show you later as we get closer to Tomato season. Our Cam will be showing you the tomato plants being put into the ground, and then you can watch them grow. E-mail me any time you need to. I am never too busy to listen. white6416r@aol.com
.
Before you leave Home this morning say to someone," I Love You." You might not see them tonight........ Never be ashamed to say I love you.
Dear Ray.
Did you know that America’s kids spend only four to seven minutes outside per day? In fact, by the time most children go to kindergarten, they have spent more than 5,000 hours in front of a television – enough time to earn a college degree!
This weekend, you can help reverse these worrisome trends simply by using your extra hour of sunlight to go outside! Click here for a list of ways you and your kids can unplug this weekend.Then, be sure to take the Be Out There Pledge indicating that you will make outdoor play a healthy habit for your kids. It will take less than a minute—and you’ll receive fun tips and interactive tools to inspire you and your family to Be Out There all year long!
Sincerely,
Rebecca GarlandExecutive Director, Be Out ThereNational Wildlife Federationwww.beoutthere.org
.
“Sixty minutes of daily unstructured free play is essential to children’s physical and mental health.” ~American Academy of Pediatrics, 2008
.
National Wildlife Federation’s Be Out There™ movement is connecting American families to the outdoors to raise happier, healthier children with a life-long love of nature.
.
.Easy Homegrown StrawberriesTo view this email in a browser Click Here Don't read this unless you want to get hungry. Dad..
I hope that you can take the time to view this web page right down below, it has lots of interesting things about tomatoes. You will be able to get lot's of help with your tomatoe problems here.
Order Biota Max™ NOW! Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil ProbioticI .
Its time to think about placing an order for Biota Max, those tomatoes & strawberries would like to see it. Use the link right up above. Dad. .
Be sure and look at this it is interesting. Record Relics ..
p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920. .
The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code. .
Today. Mondat 3/15/10
Morning clouds followed by late day sun. High 9C. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 49F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
I am going to stop right here and leave it with you and the side pane. I have that Sumatra bold + coffee perking so stop in and see me.
I am feeling good this Monday morning, even if it did rain all day Sunday, I am getting use to it now.
I hope that we all will be good to day, and showing loving kindness to all men. I am sending Love and good wishes to all of you all around this wide world.
BYE BYE DAD
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved



6 comments:
Good morning, Dad... you're just starting your Monday and I'm just ending my Sunday! Just wanted to say good night! I mean.. good morning!
Good Morning DAD...
I am ready for some hot coffee before I head outdoors. It is a cool windy day but the newspaper reports "It will soon feel like spring, snow joke." I do hope it feels like spring tomorrow because I want to get out and clean up the front lawn of tree branches that fell and were buried in the snow for so long.
As I sit and write, the birds nesting in my wreath are fluttering by and sometimes sit on my window ledge. Makes me want to go visit the eaglets.
Those strawberries sure do look delicious. The best ones I ever ate came from my backyard. A bird dropped some seeds under the children's swing set and one plant grew, it was the biggest, greenest plant and yielded so many delicious red strawberries. Then, I moved it next to the house and for several years that one plant fed other creatures who always seemed to get to eat the berries before us.
The video of the Baby and the Boxer is so cute, the baby's smile at the end is priceless.
As I am out running errands today I will try to be kind to others remembering your words and those of Mother Teresa: “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”
Have a wonderful day filled with smiles and kindness. ...Sara's Mom
I am glad to see you are happy today. I guess it beats the alternative so why anyone would want to be otherwise is beyond me. Rained here too, but then it's not quiet warm enough to work out doors so that's ok.
Hi Dad...just stopping by to say hello..and I showed my hubby your tomato side show...as he tends to plant our tomatoes a bit close...and then tie them up to tight...but he won't listen to me...so this year...I have..."I" have decided we will plant them my way for a change...does that sound bossy??? LOL...it has rained alot here too...wanted to work outside...just a bit too cool as yet...but I see green stuff peeping thru and I tell them..not too fast here....LOLOL...for some reason I feel we will get some more "chilly" weather LOL...hope I am wrong!!! God Bless and happy day....hugs from Ora in KY
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Glad to see you are feeling good and ready for another week! The coffee is wonderful, thanks :) I just checked on Mama Eagle, who's setting on all three of the babies and keeping them warm.
Prepared some ground and planted a lot of flower seeds yesterday, Dad! It'll be interesting to see what grows. Now we have Daylight Savings Time and more sun. The grounds is just perfect after all the rain. I'm feeling very hopeful. ;)
Love to you both from Jamaka and fams
Hi Dad...
I had a real busy Sun/Mon so I finally got around to reading my comments...thx for your kinds words sure you can advertise my blog I would love it....Update on my tomato plant I have 3 tomatoes growing, more pics tomorrow...I love visiting the eaglets too! thx for sharing all with us...
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment