Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & THIRTY FOUR

Good Morning.

This is tuesday morning and I am out of that bed full of pep and I am in a very Happy mood. I would like to get started early this morning but I have a doctors appointmenf at 8:30 this morning, nothing wrong that I know about, the doctor just want's to see me every 90 day's some times I think that it is the money that he is interested in instead of me. Could be you know.

So I am not going have very to much to say right now, but when I return home I will try to add more.

.

I do want to run by Sara's Dog Training blog, and Sara thanks for those smiling Shelties, I don't think that I need a doctor now. One of those pictures should be in my smile album. DAD

...
"Build a little fence of trust around today;
Fill each space with loving work and therein stay.
Look not through sheltering bars upon tomorrow
God will help thee bear what comes of joy or sorrow."

By Mary Francis Butts

.

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2 Cam # 2 is out of service temporaly for maintance, we hope to be back sooon. DAD

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3

Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code..

todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 .

.

Today..7/27/10
Scattered thunderstorms. Humid. High 30C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly during the afternoon hours. Humid. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

I think that I can take that weather report with a smile; DAD

.

Here is my thought for today.

" Keep thy heart with all diligence ; for out of it are the issues of life."

Taken from Proverbs chapter 4 verse 23.

I am sorry to have to leave so many of you out of this blog this morning, but I know that you all know about my side pannel. and do know also that the Sumatra X bold is alwas ready and waiting.

I hope to talk to you in the morning. Be nice and kind to everyone today.

BYE BYE DAD.

.Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

4 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
I hope the doctor finds you in good health this morning.

We have been having some much cooler mornings, which has been really good for Misty. She has some spring back in her step on our morning walks. It is amazing what a difference 10 degrees make for her. She really does noth like the hot weather.

Have a good day. We'll be relaxing outside.

~Sara

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

I too hope all is well with you. Glad the weather cooled down a little for your trip to the doctor's office. Maybe after, you can visit your favorite Starbuck's for a treat.

I am enjoying Mae, my neighbor's cat, who I am caring for this week. Twice a day I am greeted at the front door with PURRS as she waits for me to fill her bowls with water and food and to open the doors to the screened patio. She spends all day out there watching the chipmunks and rabbits and squirrels and birds.

You gave us some inspiring verses today. I shall go back and reread them and think about the words and the message.

Have a wonderful day! ...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hello Dad I am always Happy to know your Mood today is a Happy one ~ I do hope your Doctors appointment went well ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince!:

Wishing you a very good checkup, Dad (and you may well be right; but it's small price to pay for a clean bill of health, yes?) and a good day to you all, with safe journeys there and home again. Love your two quotes, especially the first one! and it sounds as if your weather is good today. It's cool here and a bit cloudy -- very nice for July! Love to you all, and special PURRS to Prince from Jamaka and fams