Thursday, July 15, 2010

THURSDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED & THIRTEEN

Come on, help yourself this is more of those sweet one hundreds and there are many more in the garden.
.
Good Morning.
.

.
'" Time is so precious-do not waste it'.'
.
"Begin the day with God."
.
.

.. Here are my 3 Cams below supposed to be up and on the job.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
Dad'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
. I dont think that I could ever forget Sara's Dog Training blog if I tried, and I am not going to try. Come along with me to see how my favorite Shelties and Sara are doing, DAD

...

It Ain't Easy Bein' Green ... ... Mandy is my great granddaughter. Dad.
..
And do you know writes BrushStrokes I will tell you that I am proud of my Niece Brenda, Dad.
.
And of course you know who writes a daily blog Tennessee Granddaddy its my son Jim,


MYEVERYDAYLIFE..
.
DADS
Tomato Garden Web Page ( This is the page for you to read.)
.
/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 .
.
Todays weather report
Mainly sunny. Hot. High 35C. Winds light and variable.
Abundant sunshine. Hot. High around 95F. Winds light and variable.
.

That look like this is going to be a good day and it has helped lots. I feel better this morning than I have in months and my mood is Happy.
.
Do you like tomato sauce? Click on this Tomato Casual and you will soon be in the kitchen making some. .
..
Here ie my thought for today.
.
" Blessed are the merciful , for they shall obtain mercy"

Taken from Matthew chapter 5 verse 7. Sweet words of Jesus.

......

. I think that it is about time for me to stop for a little while and a cup of coffee which is ready, I will be open all day for what ever comes in that is interesting. Please dont forget my side panel. All I can say right now is " Be Good."
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,This is a joyous season. The fruit is ripe and the bowl is full for now. Thanks for the tasty treats. I hope there are a few ripe tomatoes on my sister Joan's vine, so that she can share with our sister and her husband.  I have a feeling that our sister will be growing tomatoes next year. Enjoy the sunshine and have a fine day.  Aloha, Sara's aunt

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
I'm off today so I decided I'd come by for a little chatter & some coffee! Mmmmm those tomatoes sure do look good!

Sara said...

Those tomatos sure do look delicious! I'd like to mix them up with some fresh mozarella. Yum!

The humidity has a dropped a bit this morning. It was very sticky last night when we were at our agility class. Oreo still did a good job, despite the warm, sticky weather.

Hope you have a great day!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Looking at those tomatoes this morning, I know you are happy there. It's been hot here too. Keep cool and have a wonderful Thursday!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Yummy tomatoes! I don't think I'll ever have enough red ones to fill a bowl and I definitely don't have any to serve my sister this week. Today is warm and humid and we will head north to Lake George for the day. With the sun shining brightly the water should be spectacular.

Enjoy your day and enjoy those tomatoes.

...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Those tomato's look delicious ~ and I helped myself to a few :o) ~ Thankyou for my "Cuppa" and have a wonderful Thursday ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and PRINCE!:

SO glad to hear you are happy and well today, Dad! This is great news. It's very hot here, too -- July weather has arrived. Since yesterday, it's been like a blast furnace here.

The coffee is wonderful, thank you -- and those TOMATOES! I can tell they are some of the best just by looking at them. ;)

Stay cool and relaxed! Love to you, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince! from Jamaka and fams