Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WEDNESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NINETEEN

Good Morning.
.
The first thing that I want to do is explain about these three outside Cams. These will be in my new edited side panel every day, very convenient and always in working condition. You will be able to find them easily. Dad.
.

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
..
On this wednesday morning I am out of that bed and already sipping on that Sumatra X bold coffee. That should tell you something about my mood, which I would say is very good, even Happy.
.
Lots of good things come our way yesterday, our friends did come for lunch, and we did have a very enjoyable time, We sit at the table a long while and talked about old times, lots of memories of the past were so sweet to hear again.
.
I hardly know how to plan my work for today. The tomatoes are ripening fast and do need to be gathered but there are showers predicted.
I have Cam # 1 looking at them this morning from a distance and I will move closer today weather permiting.
.
todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 .
.
Today.. 7/21/1o,,weather predicted for Dad's tomato garden.
.
Scattered thunderstorms possible. Humid. High 31C. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Scattered thunderstorms. Humid. High 89F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%..

.
Sara don't you get tired of me clicking on this Sara's Dog Training blog early ever morning ? I hope that you never do, what would I do for an early smile if you did. Dad.
.
Do it Now.
IF YOU HAVE HARD WORK TO DO, DO IT NOW. tODAY THE SKIES ARE CLEAR AND BLUE, TOMORROWS CLOUDS MAY COME IN VIEW; YESTERDAY IS NOT FOR YOU DO IT NOW.

IF YOU HAVE A SONG TO SING, SING IT NOW, LET THE TONES OF GLADNESS RING, CLEAR AS SONGS OF BIRDS IN SPRING, LET EACH song SOME MUSIC BRING, SING IT NOW..

IF YOU HAVE KIND WORDS TO SAY, SAY THEM NOW. TOMORROW MAY NOT COME YOUR WAY, DO A KINDNESS WHILE YOU MAY, LOVED ONES WILL NOT ALWAYS STAY, SAY THEM NOW.

IF YOU HAVE A SMILE TO SHOW, SHOW IT NOW. MAKE HEARTS HAPPY, ROSES GROW. LET THE FRIENDS AROUND YOU KNOW, THE LOVE YOU HAVE BEFORE THEY GO. SHOW IT NOW.



The author to the above is unknown to Dad,
.
Her is my thought for today.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
Tomato Garden Web Page This is the page for you to read. As you know my main purpose in writing this journal has been to help you in producing a good home grown tomato. If you will read this page all the way to the end you will find lots of help.

Dad's Tomato Problem Solver Site. I think that you will enjoy this, DAD.
.
This is all for this wednesday morning. I wan't to talk to you in the morning if you will listen, that is asking a lot of you. Be good to all men today.
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning Dad,

I'm glad you had a nice visit with your friends yesterday. Talking about ol' times is always fun.

It is supposed to rain here today too. I'm hoping we can still go to our agility class this evening.

Hope you and Mary have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

Today, while you are out picking baskets of your delicious tomatoes, you can enjoy the memories made at the table yesterday with dear friends. I'd so like to be able to pluck off some of your large sun ripened tomatoes. I have 2 plants that have 1 tomato each and no signs of more to come. My 3 brandywine plants do have several green tomatoes with more to come. In the meantime I bought a basket of 6 or 7 small tomatoes at the local farm stand for $3.25...very cheap considering all the work that goes into growing them.

I enjoyed your "Do It Now" poem. It reminds us to smile often, be happy, be joyous, be a friend and don't procrastinate over jobs to be done. Maybe tonight you will share a basket or two of your fresh picked tomatoes and bring along smiles, happiness and joy to the meeting.

Enjoy the afternoon listening to the raindrops fall and smelling the earth as it soaks up the rain. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and Prince!:

I also liked, "DO IT NOW" very much. Hope you are able to get some of those tomatoes in today, but if not, maybe tomorrow. They sure sound good. SMILING because you had a good day yesterday with your friends -- sharing old memories is so sweet, isn't it? ;)

Love to you, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince from Jamaka and fams