Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WEDNESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND THIRTY FIVE

Good Morning.

Wednesday is here again and I am still feeling good. I received a real good report from my doctor he could not find any thing wrong. He teases me a lot and he told me yesterday that all that was wrong with me was just meaness and that it was hard to cure.
.
My mood is Happy again this morning and I am going to do my best to keep it that way untill bed time
...
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
These two cams above are the only ones that I am useing right now.

. Cam # 1 will show you the beautiful flag flying in the wind and the tomato garden in the distance. Two of our pets Scotie and Princess are burried at the base of the flag.
.
Cam # 3 is what I call the fun cam. It is a view of several bird feeders that are in the front of our house, and those bird feeders ar usually full. encluding the beautiful humming birds, And I am able to talk to you on this cam.
.
I am not sure yet what I am going to do with # 2 cam, when I decide I will let you know, DAD
.

Time to Order Garlic & ShallotsTo view this email in a browser Click Here .
.
I hope that you will take time to visit Sara, Misty and Oreo at Sara's Dog Training blog today, you will be glad that you did. DAD
.
The time is fast comimg when I am going to have to find somthing else to talk about beside tomatoes, that is a sad time for me. I will soon be removing all those beatiful tomato vines from the garden spot and preparing if for something else. I have enjoyed this season very much and look forward to next year if God continues his tender mercy on me.
.
One thing that I am planning on is improving my WILDLIFE HABITIT. Trying to make it a better place for all that want to come my way and more visible to you on my Cams
.
I am sorry that I have neglected you this morning, I do love you all and hope that the day goes well, we are not going to worry because we know that God is looking down on us and he knows what is best.
...
And I am leaving a full pot of Sumatra X bold coffe ready and waiting on you. Be kind.
.
BYE BYE DAD
.Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Your doctor has a sense of humor. I'm sure he knows there is not a mean bone in your body!

I'm glad he had nothing but good news to report. Must be the tomatoes and spreading smiles to the world.

Hope you & Mary have a great day!

~Sara

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

Stopped by earlier this morning because I wanted to make sure you got a good report from you doctor. Now I can have a HAPPY day! I bet the doctor's best days are the ones you come in with you SMILES and humor to brighten up his office.

My cherry tomato plant has soooooo many tomatoes on it....all of them green. I hope they wait to ripen until my sister comes to visit in 3 weeks.

Good news and a good cup of coffee makes for a good morning. Hope you have a wonderful day!

...Sara's Mom

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's great to hear that you are in good health and we know that the doctor was kidding. You've got to be one of the kindest people I know. Glad you are happy today, I am too!

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
Your Doctor is a funny guy. He likes to edge you on to get a reaction from you. With all the good coffee to start your day, delicious tomatoes throughout the day, and dirt on your thumbs from planting, you surely are healthy.
I bet your Doctor had a smile on his face. We want a smile on your Doctor's face again in three months. Whatever you plant will be good for your health and your enthusiasm will be contagious.Go for it. Aloha, Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and Prince!:

Well, Dad, I'm very glad of your good report, and if you're "mean", then everyone needs to follow your lead ;) beacause we could use a lot more of that kind of "mean" in the world ;)

Sure wish I could see your webcams, but I know that your place has got to be looking beautiful now, and that sweet Princess' resting place is very lovely with her rose.

I just saw that there are 19 other people from my city visiting your blog, Dad! That's so great!

Wishing you, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince a very good afternoon/evening. Love, Jamaka and fams