Saturday, July 31, 2010

SATURDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND THIRTY EIGHT




Good Morning.
.
Another new day has arrived and I hope that all of you are in a Happy mood because I am. It is just wonderful to be alive.
.
.We now have all three cams working, and I am going to work hard to keep them going.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
We hope that these three Cams will be of interest to you, we do have a lot planned for this fall and winter, and that we can keep them going full force and show you a lot of interesting things.

'This is all for today and this week. If all goes well I hope to see you monday morning. I hope that we all can have a profitable week end. Have a smile for all you are with.

BYE BYE DAD.
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
Surely, I will wake up happy. This afternoon, we are flying to NYC By Sunday afternoon, I'll be playing with my grandbabies. Keep that coffee pot out, I'll be needing a cup. It may be frustrating to get my suitcase closed.
Have a lovely weekend and keep that bowl of tomatoes full. Aloha, Sara's aunt

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon DAD...

I agree...it is wonderful to be alive. There is so much beauty around us and wonderful people and happy moments.

We are having a wonderful time with the grandsons and I think they are enjoying their time with us as well. I will miss them when they leave tomorrow so I better go back and enjoy them now. They will be going home with a 5 year old rescued Havanese dog that Sara helped them find and purchase. Daisy is very gentle and pleasant and she never barks.

Have a wonderful weekened. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, adorable PRINCE!: So glad to hear you are happy today, dad -- yes, it is the weekend and good to have some time to relax a little after a very hectic week! I am so thankful that the firefighters have made substantial progress fighting the fires in So. California, and I continue to pray for ALL living beings there.

May you, Ms. Mary and sweet Prince have a wonderful rest of your weekend. Love, Jamaka and fams