Saturday, July 24, 2010

SATURDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND THIRTY TWO

...
Good Morning.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3.
...
. Saturday morning is here and the most of us are glad to see it. I for one am looking to have a nice quiet weekend. Here on my desk right in front of me is a large sign that says RELAX, I see that every time that I sit down here to work, but it is so hard for me to do that.

.
I do want to say that my mood is Happy. Not for any special reason I am just glad to still be able to be up and able to do a little work, at my age maybe I am expecting a little too much.
.
At 4:50 p.m. on Saturday all 3 cams are working, Thanks to Pamala. Give them a try over the weekend..
DAD
..
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3

I told Mary last night that I was not going to say very much this morning. I would like to ask you to look again at Entry3 # 2031 down below. There is so much good information and good tomato pictures do not forget them. I hope to do better Monday morning. DAD


Fresh Fruit Favorites!To view this email in a browser Click Here

.Sara here I am again I have not forgot you, Misty or Oreo. You always start my day. off right I know where to go for a smile.Sara's Dog Training blog. I hope that you will understand
this strange blog this morning. DAD.
.
.This is all for now, I hope to be able to talk more to you on Monday morning. Smile and be kind to all that you are with this weekend. Let's all try to be easy to live with.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning,
I went out in the rain yesterday, and was able to pick a bowlful of cherry tomatoes of my plants! They were delicious with our dinner.

Misty enjoyed a couple, but Oreo refused to eat any. Misty said, "More for me!"

Have a good weekend!

~Sara

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

Your office really seems like a special place that makes you HAPPY. It must be filled with photos and memorabilia that bring SMILES to your face and JOY to your heart. The RELAX sign is a perfect reminder after a morning of hard work to sit back and smile at what you accomplished today and in the past.

We had some heavy rains yesterday and the tomato plants got a good watering. Today will be hot which should help ripen some of my tomatoes. We are having dinner at a friend's house tonight and I offered to bring the salad. I'll be getting the freshest tomatoes and cucumbers at the local Farmer's Market. I'm sure I'll be tempted to buy other fruits and vegetables from this summer's bounty.

Stay cool and stay Smiling! ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and Prince!:

That sounds like a great idea, Dad -- to try to be easy to live with, smile, and relax. It's the weekend, after all ;) Hope you are all enjoying your afternoon, staying cool, and SMILING. With Prince in your family, how could you possibly help it? Love, Jamaka and fams