Friday, July 22, 2011

DAD'S FRIDAY ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY FIVE

IMG_1079

" Time is so precious-do not waste it

" Wasted time will come again no more "

" Live for others while you have time and opportunity  "

 Good Morning.

Mary and I have so very much to make us happy this morning, our refrigerator has been returned to service after being off for one whole week, what a night mare . What a change it is to have food and cold water at your finger tips again.

As you see in the picture we caught only  two trout . One was over 5 lb and the other over 4 lb. We plan on going back there soon. Jim.

" Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves "

By James Barris , Scottish novelist.186o--1937

Today

Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Humid. High 33C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Partly cloudy early followed by scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. Humid. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

That looks like a little relief for us here in The Tennessee Valley and we do need and welcome it. DAD.

I don't talk very much about the Vic Weal's books pictured in the panel above, but I really do not need to, its easier for you in your convenient to just click on the pictures and get all the information that you need. And if you want information on the wholesale price of 6.00 books just write me at white6416r@aol.com and I will get in touch with you. Dad.

  • Dad's Fried Green Tomato.

    I have long thought that  the aging process could be slowed down if it had to work its way through  congress.

    By George Bush

    I am getting a little tired and in need of another cup or Trucks x bold coffee. It would be so nice if it were possible to join me. but I guess no hope of that.

    We expect a crew of workers here today to complete the repairs on the hail storm, we hope that the rain holds off untie Al   they are done, it is a paint job.

    I will be back if God has mercy on me and gives me another clean sheet in the morning.

    Pleas remember our purpose in life is to " Live for others "

    BYE    BYE    DAD

  • 3 comments:

    Sara said...

    I like how Jim says, "only two trout", as if two is a pathetic number! I've never been able to catch much of anything. Those are BIG fish.

    It is too hot to take the dogs for a walk this morning. Luckily, Oreo is helping to keep the puppy occupied, by playing wrestle and chase with him in the air conditioned house. Looking forward to a cool down. This weather is no good for dogs or humans!

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    I have a very small paint job that needs doing...the one wooden step leading to the back patio. It has been either too hot or too wet or too some other excuse. But, today I am going to bring up all the supplies today so I can "just do it" on the next nice morning.

    So glad to hear you have your refrigerator working again. One week without it is really a very long time. Guess you had to drink "hot" rather than "ice" coffee on these hot afternoons. These hot days do motivate me to make cool, health meals with the veggies and fruit that I buy at the local Farm Stand. They even sell milk in a glass bottle and I don't know if taste any better but it sure looks and feels cool. Ah the benefits of summer! You have me craving your Fried Green Tomatoes, wonder if my farm stand would sell me some green tomatoes. Of course I would use DAD's Fried Green Tomato Recipe...it is the best.

    I'll stop by your CAM 3 to see what's going on later today. Remember to stay in, sit in your favorite chair with Prince helping you to relax, and enjoy a large glass of Iced Starbuck's Coffee. Have a peaceful day! ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Wow, Dad, a week without a refrigerator is not something anyone likes to think about -- hope you were able to use the food in there! and very glad it's fixed. Hope your home/roof repairs go smoothly and quickly. You've had kind of a lot to put up with these past couple of weeks, haven't you? That's how it happens here, too -- a lot of stuff at once, and then the good times in between, when everything is okay ;) Makes us appreciate those more, doesn't it? Sara's Mom has said it all, very well, don't you agree?

    Sending wishes for a good afternoon/evening, and love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3