Wednesday, July 20, 2011

DAD'S WEDNESDAY ENTRY # THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-THREE

Cloud11

" Smile Relax , be Content and show the world that you are happy with your lot in life, after all it came from God. Dad "

Good Morning.

I am hoping that all is going good with every one of my friends all around this wide world.. Mary Prince and I are doing very well. Things that have been in bad shape are slowly getting better. We have learned one thing through all of this that it takes patience, and lots of it to get through this life and if we have learned that , all is not lost.

I need to explain the picture above of the clouds , Jim knows that I like clouds and he and Beverly took three of our best friends friends to the lake for the day yesterday, they took their lunch and had a wonderful day, so that's  where  the picture came from. That is all the pictures that you are going to get from me. But I will tell you that they did come home with a few big fish and three big smiles. Mary and I talked to them on the cell phone while they were on the water on we could hear them all laughing and enjoying the day. Jim has really enjoyed his pontoon boat this year, he enjoys  sharing it with others. Dad.

Today

Isolated thunderstorms. Hot and humid. High 34C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. Hot and humid. Heat index near 105F. High 94F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

I think that Dads place will be inside today, an old man like me can not take this heat, so I am going to stay with Prince.

I do need to call your attention and try to explain our Wholesale price of  6.00. To get this price  you must buy a case of 20 books, this is a convenience  for those of you who might have rest stops or other places where they might show them. And another thing, they make wonderful gifts, why not have a few on hand to help on your Xmas shopping . I think that Helen would be glad to help you. vweals4403@comcast.net

You know that you are getting old when the phone rings on Saturday night and you hope that it is not for you.

This below is from Sara, it is real good. Thanks Sara for all that you are doing for us to make us smile. DAD

I've had both dogs working on getting all 4 paws in smaller and smaller containers.  Every time we practice, all I can think about is the hokey pokey song....you put your right foot in, put your right foot out....especially with Oreo.  He puts his back feet in/out so much, and seems to be having trouble holding the position.  I'm hoping after his next trip to his Chiron he'll make some more progress.
Chewy, on the other hand, has done amazingly well!  I'd like Chewy to get in one additional, smaller container, but here is where they are so far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoTVoYTDpnQ

Yes I am still offering advertising space in this Journal that is read in 107 countries, just give Dad an email at white6416r@aol.com  and get prices and  see what I can do for you  at this time.  DAD

I do need to get out of here, have another cup of coffee and let us both you and  I get a little rest before we hit the road to work. I think that if we just keep calm and relaxed today that we can have a good day

I do send love and  wish better days for all of you' I plan on being here early Thursday morning. meet me for coffee.

BYE     BYE     DAD

3 comments:

Sara said...

Staying inside is a good idea. It will be really hot here today as well. We'll get outside this morning, and stay in the shade until we're forced into the cool air inside.

Hoping to finish a book today, and start another. I think that is a good plan.

Have a good day. Glad that you liked the dogs' getting in the box tricks.

~Sara

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

The windows are already all shut up ready to keep out today's heat and humidity. We do have an appointment later this afternoon so I will get to test the weather as I walk to and from the car.

Your right about patience and the older we get the more we realize that patience adds peace to our lives. My husband may be practicing patience (I hope) as I take him to a showing, on a movie screen, of the NY Mets Opera performance of Tosca this evening. He says he doesn't like opera. The show is 3 hours and I hope he enjoys it or I hope he practices patience so I can enjoy it. I had him read a synopis of the story so he can listen to the music and voices instead of trying to figure out what is going on.

As we complain about our heat, it is not 96 with a heat index of 105 and our hot weather will be over by Friday. The plants are wanting more water and we should be drinking more too. Do stay indoors, drink lots of liquid and, like Sara, read a book, perhaps the bible as you prepare for tonight's meeting. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:

The clouds are beautiful, Dad! ;) I see you have a new traffic feed, too. Nice.

Hope today was not as hot and humid as predicted, and that you all stayed comfortable! Did the tech fix the refrigerator right? Sure hope so. I really enjoy my homemade iced tea and lemonade, staying nice and cold whenever I need refreshment. Iced coffee, too, of course ;) Hope your Wildlife Habitat is faring well through summer, too -- wish I could see it!

Apologies for checking in so late. Wishing you all a good evening and sending love and purrs from Jamaka and fams <3