Wednesday, July 27, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FORTY

Good Morning,

I am O.K the computer is giving me big problems, please bear with me. DAD

I have started this journal five times and I do not get anywhere, I think that it will be O.Mk. after a while of use. Not very much planned for today, promised a visit from one of the contractors but don't really expect them to come.

Under all these conditions I really think that it would be best for me to wait until this afternoon to finish this.

I do need a cup of coffee right now, maybe it will let me have a cup I need it bad. Let me hear from you maybe you can make me smile.

Free Shipping | New Essential Garden Tools & Supplies
To view this email in a browser
Click Here

BYE     BYE     DAD

3 comments:

Sara said...

Computer woes are no fun!

Our house is now full of boxes....some empty, some full. Lots and lots to do. Trying to make sure I leave time to play with the dogs and read my book though! Have to do something to maintain my sanity.

Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

I hope your contractor came this morning. We called one yesterday afternoon and he was here by 9 this morning and just left. Don't get service like that often. And I did get my step painted yesterday but then a violent storm came and now the step needs another coat of paint. I'llhave to pull out all the supplies again.

In 30 minutes we can see the eaglets being released into the blue skies. That should make you and me smile. So glad Helen told us about it.

I've been busy making my basement into a temporary apartment. On August 5, I have 3 children, ages 9, 10, and 13 coming for 10 days and I am given them their own space with beds, tv, game table, sofa, etc. I think they will feel very grown up. I also have lots of day trips planned. They are calling my house, Camp Latham and I am Counselor Joan. It will be crazy but fun too.

It is a beautiful day here so I am heading outdoors to clean up after yesterday's storm. Hope you are having a relaxing one and enjoying some good x-bold starbucks.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Computer problems are the worst. Hope yours "straightens up and flies right" when you log on again in the afternoon. I usually find that helpful, don't you?

Hope your contractor(s) do their work, too. I know how frustrating it can be when you have to plan things around others and they are less than responsible. ;(

Sara's Mom has words of wisdom, as always -- relaxing and enjoying some nice iced coffee and the good company of Ms. Mary and the sweet soft Prince -- what could be nicer? Sometimes we just have to let go and let God, and we'll be the better for it later on. Sending love and PURRS from the wilds of L.A.! Jamaka and fams <3