Saturday, July 23, 2011

DADS SATURDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY SIX.

" Time is so precious-do not waste it-use it in living for others " Dad.

Good Morning.This is one morning that I do not have very many complaints. Most of you are like myself we like the thought of a little time to relax and get refreshed for the coming  week. And that is what I intend to do, here below is what we can expect as far as weather is concerned.

Today

Slight chance of a thunderstorm. Humid. High 33C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Humid. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%

Knoxville News-Sentinel

I don't talk very much about the Vic Weal's books pictured in the panel above, but I really do not need to, its easier for you in your convenient to just click on the pictures and get all the information that you need. And if you want information on the wholesale price of 6.00 books just write me at white6416r@aol.com and I will get in touch with you. Dad.

I want to tell you about the link below, if you are not reading it you should be, you will not be disappointed . I have learned lots from reading it myself. DAD

  • John White ...Very interesting things about JFK.

    " All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today "

    Author unknown by Dad. On the above

    Now here below  is Dads favorite one.

    " Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow "

    This has served me well for almost 98 years.

    I do sell space in this world wide journal, if you have any interest in advertising here please send an email white6415r@aol.com and Dad will be with you very soon, no high preasure, long contracts or deposits. Your money back if you are not satisfied.

    Usually I keep these Saturday journal entries open until late afternoon. I will not talk to you again until Monday morning.

    I hope that you can spend this time in a wise way do not waste it.

    I have enjoyed being with you this morning and I will send Love and best wishes to all of you. If all is well I will be right here at this very spot on Monday morning with a cup of x bold coffee in my hand and I hope a Smile on my face.

    BYE     BYE     DAD

  • At 4:49 P.M. I am saying BYE    BYE  AGAIN.  DAD

     

  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    You mention some of my favorite quotes this morning. Like, "Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow". For me, it goes hand in hand with Ralph Waldo Emerson's quote, "The only way to have a friend is to be one"; and then, I almost always spend time with the friend and put other things off until tomorrow.

    "All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today". It is not just about gardening plants; it is about raising children and daily planting seeds of self esteem, humor, sensitivity and independence; it is about relationships and forming friendships; it is about managing a business; it is about life.

    Enough of my philosophizing. I am going to pour another cup of coffee and visit some of your sidebars. Maybe I'll meet you in front of your house at CAM #3. Have a wonderful Saturday making Mary and Prince smile.

    ...Sara's Mom