Saturday, July 30, 2011

DADS SATURDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FORTY THREE

Good Morning

This is the day that we all have been looking for, a day of rest, relaxing and renewing, Mary and I are going to take advantage of this by being in our Sunday morning and then spend the after noon with Prince

Since this is Saturday  I am not going to say more now, but I will be back during the morning with more.

I have a few things that I must see about early this morning

Yes I am still here and feeling very good, I have not done very much this morning as my cart is in the shop, I will have it back the first of the week with 6 new batteries, then I can stir up some dust.

Today

Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Humid. High 32C. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Partly cloudy early followed by scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. Humid. Heat index near 105F. High near 90F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

At 10:52 a.am. the temperature  is 85, and sunny but I see storm clouds coming out of the west. It looks dangerous.

I will be gone for a few minuets I am going to Lowe's to pick up two outside timers to use on my two lighted Cameras. That should be interesting. DAD

 

BYE     BYE     DAD

3 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning DAD.

Today will be a busy day. Oreo has a class this morning. Chewy will come along for some playtime afterward. Then, Jeff and I will be going to our new house to go thru it with the inspector. Everything is going smoothly in the process, and I'm really hoping we close on time so I can get most of the unpacking done by the time I have to go back to school.

Have a peaceful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD....

This can be a lazy morning for me. The rains came and took care of all the watering of plants and flowers so I can enjoy my cup of coffee with you and not think about that job. Of course there are lots of other jobs to do but sitting outdoors.I can easily forget about them.

Tomorrow I drive to stay with the grandsons. Next week I will visit you from NJ ... probably not while relaxing with a cup of coffee. I know I will be busy...boys have a way of doing that...but I hope to enjoy every minute of busy.

Have a restful weekend. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Dear DAD,
I'll be traveling to the east coast on Wednesday. You may hear from me from NY or Philly. I, too, will be enjoying my grandchildren. I look forward to visiting Joan as well. She has some tomatoes ripening for me! I look forward to visiting Sara, sweet Oreo, and charming Chewy in their new
play yard. I'm sorry that your chariot is out of service. We'll look for your broad smile next week when it returns from the shop.
Enjoy your Sunday Bible Meeting with good words and good friends. Aloha.....Sara's aunt