Friday, July 15, 2011

DADS FRIDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY NINE

" Live for others every Day "

Good Morning.

I am going to ask how you are feeling on this Friday morning? I am feeling very good I think that I can say, I will tell you a little  later after I have my Trucks x bold. It is ready and I am going to be sipping on it as I pick and peck on this Del, with one of my truest friends Prince looking on over my shoulder, he loves me whatever I do.

I do have a Doctors appointment at 8:30 A.M. this morning. I hope to be back soon, but you never know what he is going to find, I am at my age always looking for the worst. Dad.

--
"You don't stop Laughing because you grow old :    You grow old because you stop Laughing
"

Today

Cloudy with showers and thunderstorms.. High 26C. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Showers and thundershowers likely. High around 80F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

We are still having lots of afternoon  thunder showers, it sure helps in keeping that  high heat wave down we have been having and it is good for the Tomatoes, Roses  and the Smiles that I am trying to produce, it seems to help the Smiles most they produce much better in that cooler weather.

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    I am very proud of the three cameras above and I try to keep them in good working shape. At the present time camera # 2 needs adjusting very bad, I hope to get it in line soon. Do check them, you might happen catch Old Dad out there feeding the birds or checking on his tomatoes.

  • Remember to always " Measure twice and saw once "     DAD

    I must bring this to a close, I can see that I am not getting many smiles this morning , maybe    a few grins, I have hopes for a better tomorrow. I really have enjoy my short visit, I wish that all of you could have had coffee with me, but we know that in not possible.

    I am sending all of you best wishes and Love, I do want to come back tomorrow, I hope that the doctor don't keep me.  On this day  let's do what this little sign sitting on  my desk says  RELAX

    BYE     BYE     DAD

  • 3 comments:

    Sara said...

    I hope you get a clean bill of health at your doctor appointment this morning!

    Our weather has been beautiful the past few days. The dogs are enjoying their long afternoon naps taken outside. Funny how dogs know to sleep during the hottest part of the day. They sure are smart.

    Anonymous said...

    Good morning DAD...

    It is a beautiful day for our long drive home. We are now in New Hampshire and plan to drive thru Massachusetts along route 2. Steve has shown as so many lovely photos along that route. It will take us at least 1 hour longer, maybe even 2 is we stop to take photos.

    Glad you visit the doctor periodically and take good care of yourself. We want you healthy and able to put those big smiles on our faces. I know the doctor will be in a good mood after he visits with you...his favorite patient.

    Have a peaceful afternoon. ...Sara's Mom

    Anonymous said...

    Dear DAD,
    You are getting good. I was smiling and you knew it. I remember that your doctor has a sense of humor and you have to be ready for his remarks. I think he looks forward to seeing you, as you give him good energy. Maybe a ripe tomato will be waiting for you when you get home. Aloha.....Sara's aunt