Friday, March 30, 2012

Dads Fridays Entry Three Thousand Six Hundred Ninety Eight

Good  Morning.

Coffee cup animation

Friday morning at 1:50 a,m. and I think that a cup 0f coffee would be nice

There are a few words that have been a great comfort to me for the last few days , they are these “ God is looking down from above and he know what is going on”  He know all things, even when a sparrow falls from its nest, so I want to  leave things in His hands knowing that he knows even the thoughts and intent of the heart.

One of our Ministers would say this sometimes and I liked it, he said “ When I take my bed at night, I let God take the night shift” and he would say all the medicine that I take is B.E.D. This man was a great help to the ones that he met in his 100 plus here on this earth.

“ Live for others every Day “

“ Time is so precious-do not waste it “

Favorite Links

  • John White
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life
  • RefDesk
  • Sara's Dog Training
  • Shooting My Universe
  • Starbucks
  • Tennessee Granddaddy
  • Tomato Casual
  • Urban Garden Casual
  • Weather
  • sun
  • I hope that I have cheered you up enough to face the day.

    “ Time is precious-do not waste it”

    Bye      BYE      Dad.

    5 comments:

    Sara said...

    Good morning DAD! I'm ready to start my weekend, are you?

    I was hoping to plant some peas tomorrow, but the forecast is calling for snow of all things! I may have to wait.

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    There is a lot of benefits to a good nights rest for sure. There is also a lot of good in a SMILE. Hope your Friday is a great one!

    Goan said...

    Good Afternoon DAD...

    It is a beautiful cool sunny day up here and I am smiling as bright as your little sunny icon. Len was able to come home this morning around 11. After walking around the house and doing his exercises, her is taking a nap to catch up on all the sleep he could not get in the hospital with all the visits from the Nurses, Techs, Doctors, etc. Now he only has me to worry about..his at-home nurse.

    You sound cheerful too so maybe we both can pass SMILES along to others who come our way today. Thanks again for all the positive energy you sent our way and enoy a very sunny day. ...Sara's Mom

    betty said...

    Hi DAD,
    What a sunny blog today! It sounds as though you are almost ready to get the seedlings into the ground.
    You have been having nice weather.
    Joan may like the snow that is predict for her area. Then, Len won't be thinking he could be out riding his bike. You know how important following the doctor's orders are to healing. Just look at you with your new shoes and places to go. Count your blessing and have a fine Bible Study on Sunday. Aloha to you, Mary, and Prince from HI......Sara's aunt

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Those are very good thoughts you have shared with us today, Dad -- there's a lot of wisdom there, to be sure! and it would help us all to do as stated. Hope you and Ms. Mary are feeling well these days (and I know Prince helps you do just that every day!). Wishing you all a good and safe weekend, and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3