Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dads Tuesdays Entry Two Thousand Six Hundred Eighty Nine

Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012
Good Morning.
Coffee cup animation
How would you like to have a cup of coffee to begin the day with me ? It might help us face this cold cruel a little better, now drink and smile. Dad.
It looks like that we are going to have another nice day today.  Here at Dads Tomato Garden we have a reading of 68 degrees and we expect a high of 80.
Nice day to be working outside, which I love to do.
Mary and I will be away from the office for a little while This morning, and it’s a trip that I have been wanting to take, they shoes that has been ordered for me are ready, ang I can get them this morning.
“ Time is so precious-do not waste it”
“ Begin the day with God “
Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012
I h0pe that you are with me this morning when it comes to moods, you know that you can have a much better day if our mood  is HAPPY.

  • Still no eggs at the Norfolk VA nest.


  •  


  • But today 1 of the eggs at the Richmond VA nest hatched and a baby eagle peeked out. Eggs were laid back in February and in March there may be a few more eaglets.
    http://www2.timesdispatch.com/n
    Thanks to Joan for the above.

             Dad's Memoirs
           Dad's Memoirs
    I need to finish this when we return from picking up my shoes.
  • Our Side Panel is interesting, the eagles and a lot more, please use them.
    We are sending our Love and the Best out to a troubled world.
    BYE      BYE        DAD

    4 comments:

    betty said...

    Good Morning, DAD,
    Happy Spring! It is official here and the Cherry Blossoms in Washington DC are blooming. Soon your hands will smell of the earth, as you put your tomato plants into the ground. I love to watch the leaves and then see the cute yellow flowers. They'll be here soon! A tomato grower's smile will be on your face. Aloha to you, Mary and Prince from...Sara's aunt

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    It's to be a warm and sunny day in my part of the world too! It is wonderful to be so warm in March. Happy Spring !

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD....

    A beautiful day here as well. Tomorrow it may reach 80 degrees. We might have to switch to iced coffee for our afternoon drink. I was so glad to read that today is new shoes day. I have been wondering about them. You will feel like your walking on a cloud today. Hoping to see you and your shoes out walking this afternoon on Cam #2. Spring weather and a spring in your walk.. now that makes me smile.
    Happy First Day of Spring to you, Mary, and Prince. Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Sounds like a made-to-order day for you, Dad! Safe journeys picking up your shoes and returning -- hope they are very comfortable and just exactly what you want and need. Though I can't see your webcams, I hope other friends will see you out and about today in your Wildlife Habitat, feeding the birds and enjoying the sunshine before a relaxing afternoon/evening and some quality time with Prince. Hope Ms. Mary is feeling well these days, too. Love and purrs to you all from Jamaka and fams <3