Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dads Saturdays Entry Two Thousand Six Hundred Eighty Seven

Capture

Good Morning.

Coffee cup animation

Sit down, have a cup on Dad, and Smile.

“ Time is so precious-do not waste it”

Copy write  © by Ray F. White . January 2012.

“ Dad-The Tomato Man “

This is the day that reminds us of relaxing ,restoring and refreshing. We have two meetings to enjoy on Sunday, one at 10 a.m. and another at 4 p.m. We hope to get help from above to keep us going on to the end of the journey, which may not be long for many of us. Dad.

It looks like another nice warm day, here at 1:57 a.m. we are pleased with this warm weather, I will be ready on April the 5th to get those plants in the ground, watch them grow on Camera # 2, I spend time down there every day when I have the time, sitting on the patio and counting my blessings. Dad.

  • DAD'S TOMATO PROBLEM SOLVER
  • EAGLE CAM
  • Glen in Australia
  • Great Smokey Mountains Web Cam
  • John White
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life
  • RefDesk
  • Sara's Dog Training
  • Shooting My Universe
  • Starbucks
  • Tennessee Granddaddy
  • Tomato Casual
  • Urban Garden Casual
  • Weather

     

    Favorite Links

    I could ramble on here all morning, but I have promised to keep these blogs shorter, will you help me, tell your friends about our Side Panel, and any other thing that you think they would enjoy.

    Mary, Prince and I love you, they are not in the office yet but I know that they would want me to say this.

    I hope to see you early Monday morning with a cup of coffee and a smile. DAD

    BYE      BYE      DAD

  • 1 comment:

    Goan said...

    Top of the Morning,DAD..

    What a perfect quote and basket of tomato photo...it is so "you".. a gardener and a smiler. And on April 5 the smile will grow bigger with each day as the plants are in the ground and you are out helping them become big plants with lots of red round tomatoes. YUM.. I'll be watching on CAM #2 and smile along with you.

    Have a wonderful weekend.
    ...Sara's Mom