Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dads Thursdays Entry Two Thousand Six Hundred Eighty Five

Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012.
Good Morning.

I am beginning this day in a very happy mood, and I don’t intend to let anything change that mood. Things just began to fall in place all at once. We were away from home yesterday for a while, and when we returned my friend Ted had my tomato ground ploughed and ready for Tomato plants, was I ever surprised. I am going to see to it that Ted gets all the tomatoes that he wants. Dad.
Coffee cup animation
Have a cup on me. DAD.
I don’t intend to get the plants in the ground until some time after April the 1st. If you were me would you not Smile. Thanks Ted.
I hope that all of you are doing well and getting yourself ready to get to your work place with a smile on your face and not one complaint , remember we need the pay check, those bills will be filling our mail box very soon.
At 1:02 a.m. we have a nice warm 63 good weather to work outside in. And I do need to get out there early, there is much to do and I have scarce begun.
I promised you to write a shorter blog, and I intend to stick to it. You may have to help me, would you tell your friends about the Side Panel and other things that we talk about.
If my life is spared I will see you in the Morning.
I Love you…….
BYE      BYE      DAD










4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's a rainy day here. Woke up to thunder clapping in the sky. I know you must be happy that your garden is now ready to plant. April 1st isn't all that far away now. Hope your Thursday is a great one!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

Oh, I'm sure you are way ahead of the rest of us having your garden all ready to go! That's exciting.

All I can seem to get done lately is making "to do lists"! Then, I lay done on my deck lounge chair instead.

Enjoy your day.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD....

What a good neighbor and friend you have! I will visit the tomato garden via your Cams and I too will smile.....so happy for you. In a little over 2 weeks we will be into April. Have you ordered your plants or will you buy local this year? I plan to have Sara buy my cherry tomato plants this year because hers always taste soo much better than mine.

Enjoy the beauty of your garden and then rest and dream of the tomatoes that will soon be growing.

....Sara's Mom