Wednesday, March 7, 2012

DAD’S WEDNESDAY TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED SEVENTY-SEVEN

 

Good Morning,

“ Time is so  precious-do not waste it”

“ Spend a great part of it “ Living For Others. “

We had a little spare time so Mary decide to make us a quick Vides, she will be making more of these now , She has some real good equipment to do that with.

Coffee cup animation

The Somatra Starbucks is just about ready, I can smell it, if this is to early for you, it is , 12:24  a.m at the m0ment I will have more later and all through the day. Dad.

I wonder what kind of a mood we are all in this morning, I will be pleased if you say HAPPY, I have proved that is the best way to start your day, and we sure do not want to spoil  our day, but enjoying life to its fullest, we have so much to thank God for all the good things that he sends to our house every day. Dad,

We are beginning this day with a nice Temp. of 52 with clear blue skies, no rain in sight at the moment

I hope that Ted my good neighbor gets back from Florida soon, I need for him to get some one to turn my Tomato ground for  me, he always has someone who will do it. It will not be a very big job this year as I am cutting back on my crop. But I will have enough to share with you, bring your own salt shaker, and soon after July the 4th. come visit Dad.

DSCF0229

Here he is is once again, right here at my side, watching me work, what a good pal to both Mary and I, we want to take good care of him, he gives us no trouble at all, and don’t even think of asking us if he is f0r sale, you would know that the answer would be a loud NO,   Dad

  • EAGLE CAM
  • Glen in Austraila
  • Great Smokey Mountains Web Cam
  • John White
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life
  • Record Relics
  • RefDesk
  • Sara's Dog Training
  • Shooting My Universe
  • Starbucks
  • Tennessee Granddaddy
  • Tomato Casual
  • Urban Garden Casual
  • Weather
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3
  • Dad's Rose Garden Album 2010
  • Dad's Smile Album
  • Dad's Songbirds and Roses
  • Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album 2008
  • DAD'S TOMATO PROBLEM SOLVER

    This one above is the one for you to keep handy, you will thank Dad if you do, Dad.

  • Tonight is our midweek bible study, tonight we are studying Daniel chapter 2. Very interesting study, Daniel had to suffer a  lot, but it was willingly, its mentioned in another chapter about “ The God Of Daniel has shut the lions mouth”

    I am not done rambling but I am going to park any way, I am tired and need a little pit stop, but I am in a happy mood, and am looking forward for daylight so I can get out of here. And get my clothes and hands dirty,

  • Just a reminder about our Side Panels, and my advertising space that is for sale white6416r@aol at a fair price.

  • My three cams. are all working, view them today.

  • We are sending our Love your way

  • I plan on being back in the morning, Please do not lock me out.

  • BYE      BYE      DAD

  • 4 comments:

    Sara said...

    Good morning DAD.

    Today is one of those days that I can't wait for it to be over. But, I keep telling myself, time is precious,so don't wish days away, even though they may be tough. So, I will just keep thinking about how great my day will be when Oreo and Chewy greet me at the door later.

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    I am in a HAPPYy mood this morning. Yesterday we got to spend some precious time with our grandsons and daughter. It was a long 7 months since we last saw them and have those boys grown. Now we are driving north to our home and to Sara who we haven't seen since Christmas. And I also got to see and hear you on the sunny happy day. Enjoy the sun and the warmth.
    ...Sara's Mom

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    I thought I'd made a comment and then it disappeared. Sorry if I eventually show up twice. Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    I hope it would be a loud, indignant "NO!!!" ;) Prince is absolutely gorgeous! You and Ms. Mary must know all the best things to grow a good cat ;)

    The EagleCam won't let me see it today -- must be because my scan is operating. They're having an Eagle Inaugural in May, though, I see. Sounds interesting!

    Hoping your day and evening continue to make you happy, and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams ;)<3 >^^<