Friday, March 16, 2012

Dads Fridays Entry Two Thousand Six Hundred Eighty Six

Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012.

Good  Morning.

“ Time is so precious- do not waste it” Dad”

This above is an all time favorite of mine I will remember it as long as I am in this world, it gives me serious thoughts  which are good for me.

We had problems with our air conditioner  yesterday, and yes the weather was hot, near 80 degrees , we thought that it was a usual call for freeon, Yes it was low $4,200.00 worth. We are having a new one installed this morning

Now what is an Old Man supposed to do in a case like this ? I guess you would hear these words “ Smile it could be worse “ and I think that they may be right,  here is my SMILE .    DAD.

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    I had a lot more tha I want to say this morning, but I do remember my promise to keep these blogs short, so please help me, you spread the news for me.

  • If it is possible I will slip in again on Saturday morning.

  • Mary and Prince have not arrived in the office yet.

  • But we three Mary, Prince  and I

  • send our LOVE to you.

     

    BYE      BYE      DAD

  • 3 comments:

    Sara said...

    Happy Friday! SOrry to hear about your air conditioner. It's always something, isn't it? Have to have it though.

    I'm looking forward to the weekend!

    Joan said...

    Good morning DAD....

    Why does the heater always break on the coldest day or on a holiday and the a/c breaks on the hottest day? A new a/c will be worth buying because the new ones are more efficient which is good for the electric bill and the environment. Plus you'll know it won't be breaking down anytime soon as the temperatures keep going up.

    Today is a lunch with friends day. My husband and 2 colleagues will lunch with a friend recently home from heart surgery. I will lunch with a friend from my ride the bus to work days. We always have lots of laughs and smiles. Maybe we will have an Irish meal of Corned Beef and Cabbage to celebrate our Irish Heritage.

    I hope the work on the a/c is completed early so you can nap in a nice cool room. The birds, using your fountain to cool down are very thankful they have you for a friend. Bet Prince likes watching them.

    Happy Friday. ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    So sorry you have another big bill to deal with, Dad -- in today's economy, we middle class people have to adjust our thinking from "I'm glad I can do many things I want to do easily" to "I am thankful I have the money to pay for essentials" -- don't you agree? At least you will now be sure that your A/C is working its best when summer arrives. (I always try to look at every situation the best way I am able... ;) ) Now the three of you will be sure that it will keep you comfortable. Those Tennessee summers can be pretty hot, I hear.

    Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening and weekend, safe journeys, and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3