Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dads Thursdays Entry Two Thousand Six Hundred Ninety One

Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012
Good Morning.
“ Love is the kingdoms banner, lift it against the sky, over the fields of battle where the wounded lie”
I am so glad to be back with an improved  computer, every thing is going fine at the moment.
DAD _ THE  TOMATO  MAN.
Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012
I hope that we all are able to smile this morning, I think that I am, and after I sit down with you and visit and have a good hot cup of coffee I think that I can started of running.
I have already mentioned my shoes that I received when the doctor released me, well I wore them to the funeral of our friend last evening, I am really pleased, they are so easy on my feet and I do not get as tired in walking with them on.
DAD'S TOMATO PROBLEM SOLVER
Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012
Now I am ready for the tomato season, bring on the plants I cant wait to get started. Smile.
Please keep the Problem Solver handy, you will find it useful. Be sure that you read it to the bottom, it tell it all, even blights and fruit problems . DAD
Is looks like another beautiful day coming up, I can see out my office window at 6:43 a.m. The sky is clear and we have 56 degrees to start with at least it will reach 80 degrees .
You may have noticed that I started this blog later than usual. I am going to do this for a while, at that early hour the computer does not work as good as it should, it must be that AOL is doing there repair work at that hour, go ahead AOL I will stay out of your way. DAD

“ Whatever mother nature gave me, father time has taken away “
“ I would not say that he is old, but his social security number is 2.”
These two above from Over The Hill & On A Roll.
I have a little more to give you later, but I am taking a pit stop for right now for coffee and spend a little time with Prince.
Please remember our Side panel, lots there  like the 3 Cams, Eagles, Sara, Oreo and Chewy, and it might tell you how to make money—I wish that it did. Dad.
I will be here in the morning if God has mercy on me, and I hope that I can meet you and be as happy as I am at the moment, the day will tell.
“ Live for Others every Day “
BYE      BYE      DAD
Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012

3 comments:

Goan said...

Good Morning DAD..

Your cheerful mood this morning is showing right through your blog. Those shoes have lighten your step and your voice. The nice weather helps as well. I have been in a happy mood because how can you not smile and be energized by the sun and warmth.

As we are smiling, the local apple farmers are already worried that their trees will blossom too early and then have a frost or snow destroy this year's crop. A farmer's life is always filled with uncertainties they have no control over. I am sure you have learned that with your tomato planting...last year was a tough one for you but things are looking good this year.

Prince likes when you stop for a cup of coffee, because you also stop and give him some attention. Wonder what he thinks of the new view of your shoes...bet he has been sniffing and rubbing, making them his shoes as well.

Have a lovely day with your Mary and your Prince. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Sara's Mom's comment says it all, and so well! I am sorry you had to wear your new shoes for the first time to a sad occasion, but glad you had them to do so, and glad they seem to be just right for you. It makes all the difference, doesn't it, Dad?

Hope you were able to get in some good quality curl-up-and-purr time with Prince. Whatever ails a person including a heavy heart, a CAT gives the best therapy on earth for wellbeing! It's true -- even the western doctors are now realizing this.

You may well have insight into the problem of computing, Dad. I wonder who's doing maintenance in late morning, midafternoon, and evening? ;)

Sending love and purrs from Jamaka and fams <3

John White said...

Good Evening, Dad, Hope you & Mary are enjoying this beautiful early Spring weather. Enjoyed reading your blog today as usual & we are looking forward to seeing your new book soon. Take care.